has anyone else accidentally confused this site with a pzone or just me???
tom did?
cmon tpaine back me up
[account deactivated]
no store in tom's neighbourhood will sell him meat glue after he started carrying pictures of the meaple (full sized meat people) he'd build and then slowly eat over the course of a day.
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:
haha i entertained myself by thinking of tomposts today at work but i'm drinking and forgot all of them

tom's official claim for social security disability was based on the fact that his gas is so bad it makes it impossible to build friendships or hold down jobs. the government charged him with fraud because of this but he passed wind at trial unbidden that was so bad that the judge dismissed his case and the court bailiff arrested tom for assault.
[account deactivated]
done

tpaine posted:
everbody join my gang

no no no no no no no neh

[account deactivated]
I'm too old for this shit
Al-Asqa tags were awesome because i saw people in D&D seriously complain that people in lf were glorifying terrorism.
im reading a big book of red dwarf scripts i found in a bin. the quality defies imagination
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
sorry we only settle things by dick-fencing round here
im gooing to join your gang to destroy it from within *flashes TROT LIFE tattoo*

tpaine posted:
we're going to get into a brutal gang fight with the Long Johnsons anyday now

i wanna be in the don pianos!!

thats a cute cat, tpaine. buit, is it as cute as Awesomecat? im not sure.
HARD BROTHERS
i just stole a copy of Deleuze & Sex (ed. by Frida Beckman) from the campus bookshop, my lifeposts are about to get unbearably pretentious. yummeh
assisted kliving's epigrapoh is deleuze lol

deadken posted:
HARD BROTHERS

someone make impper and dead ken a Gay Nazi Boiz crew tag
that THEORYBOYZ sig jools had was awesome
mm was ranting about aesthetics on twitter........ the sickness is inside him
ugh whats this scrolling bullshit
actually i'm going to make my own faction
cool sig ken, maybe when you read that Deluze and sex book you can write a criticize of Daddy Sex Stories: Hard Brothers
IWC join my faction

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
cool sig ken, maybe when you read that Deluze and sex book you can write a criticize of Daddy Sex Stories: Hard Brothers

actually the Daddy Sex Stories are gonna be the subject of my dissertation

iwc reprazent tha brotherhood
mistersix join too
don piano has a posse
g'damn i have to make a serious choice here, it's like my first day of high school in compton
iwc you and me go back a long way and i would be really hurt if you didn't join
the hard brotherhood has really lost its way if all these losing are being let in