o cool. haha that's quite a ride... esp. to shitty blue line areas. how did u find your way to rhizzone anyway?

Impper posted:
im pretty sure obama is from indonesia or some shit

and the blues came from the Delta but that don't stop Chi-town from claiming 'em

as a representative of chicago i disclaim obama
tough, he embodies your city along with Oprah and Rahm

boring ass greedy liberals
hahaha... fuck... well whatever man. chicago sux anyway *destroys a flower*
caught the tail end of lf, observed wddp for a bit and bookmarked the site when it was posted. at some point this place became populated.

I was planning to live in logan square but couldnt get a place in time. At first I was a little disappointed but its only 30-40min to get up there by train, and about 10 by bike.
aah cool. damn boy u truckin on that thing... im moving to logan from wicker in may. itz gonna be sick
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
haha i just read the posts that mm made about me, what a weirdo that guy is. things have a weird way of warping in his mind until they're not even recognizable images of reality
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
maggotmaster and some of his wddp bros are postin about mah book on tumblr lol
[account deactivated]
no it's Chodes mCGoat and MarxaLotta Ham

Impper posted:

what si he saying

Impper posted:

well at least somebody's reading it

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
haha maggotmaster is melting down + obsessed w. me atm. weird o_O

Impper posted:

post that one video of the thing, at that one thing. thanks

its up to my friend, not me
maggot master is almost certainly actually mentally ill and i kind of feel bad seeing people make fun of him or even acknowledge his existence
i dont care if hes mentally ill or not this is hilarious http://minus.com/mzRaZ3RPG/
hahahhaha uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wtf
maggot master wept like a child when a doll he ordered arrived broken

shennong posted:
i dont care if hes mentally ill or not this is hilarious http://minus.com/mzRaZ3RPG/

why is daffy duck talking trash about mtw and marcel the maoist. i don't understand

Impper posted:

kissing people seems to be basically the single most efficient suppressor for my occasional outbursts of EXTREME HATRED OF EVERYTHING THAT LIVES INCLUDING MYSELF

i think hes doing better. but im, uh, im not quite sure

discipline posted:
justice, nature, and the geography of difference by david harvey

Hey discipline what's the best book by Harvey relating to urban development and capitalism in general.

I've read Paris: Capital of Modernity which is pretty cool as a historical look at that city but i'm after something a bit more general that covers post-industrial cities in the west, megacities in the developing world etc.

Groulxsmith posted:
maggot master wept like a child when a doll he ordered arrived broken

mm is a child

Impper posted:

what the heck, he's now denigrating my writing that you'd plagiarized. thanks a lot. add another tally to the list of people who've been metaphysically raped by john christy's plagiarizations

where is this at i want 2 read it
i think the real reason wddps got pissed at John Christy is that they hadnt finished their novels based on the rape stories thread or whatever
damn mexicans takin our jobs

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
where is this at i want 2 read it

if you like reading dumb gossip and accusations and people blowing up over stupid shit twitter is the best

I'm reading Alcohol Thread Episode IV: A New Hopelessness, which is better than III but can't live up to the legacy of II.
the first one was the best, i think
the first chat megathread for depressed losers couldn't contain it so they had to make the alcohol thread for the excess

Impper posted:

i guess...*removes boom box from under arm* Ur the best.. around!.. nothings ever gonna keep u down