deadken posted:
i posted extensively about this fact i think

this forum is literally unreadable 99% of the time

then u need to stop reading your own posts 99% of the time

babyfinland posted:
literally unreadable 99% of the time

dont sign my posts

yeah and 99% of that is my fault lol
last nite i was gonna hook up with a lady because i was pissed aerdil got laid and i didnt but i saw her car and it had a SUBLIME sticker and a RADIOHEAD sticker on it so iwas like 'im out' and i went home instead and smoked the blunt i rolled to myself.

deadken posted:
lol whether or not she's 'correct' isnt even an issue worthy of discussion, shes a foundational figure in the liberal critique of 'totalitarianism' and her essentialising identification of totalitarianism as a singular phenomenon is one grounded in liberal hegemony & is an important weapon used by the bourgeoisie against any emancipatory project. i havent read her stuff on violence tho, maybe theres something redeemable in it i guess but i doubt it

i'm reading eichmann in jerusalem and this isn't really the impression i'm getting from it

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
last nite i was gonna hook up with a lady because i was pissed aerdil got laid and i didnt but i saw her car and it had a SUBLIME sticker and a RADIOHEAD sticker on it so iwas like 'im out' and i went home instead and smoked the blunt i rolled to myself.

this! oh oh this. daylight come man me want say 'this'

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:
last nite i was gonna hook up with a lady because i was pissed aerdil got laid

hahaha i'm glad someone else was annoyed by that

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

thats exactly why i have a sublime tattoo for a tramp stamp

when i go back up to the bay im going to have sex w/ aerdil, and force the whole forum into another round of jealousyfucking.
here's a really wild n outrageous statement: I wasnt thinking about anything involving the rhizzone or any posters at the rhissone OR at wddp for the entire time I was having sex last night.
wrong, everyone's always thinking about the rhizzone even if they haven't heard of it
yeah i mean i didn't really think of aerdil i was just saying that bc i thought it would be funny.. just like when i post stuff about marxism...
dang if i had realized my sex life would cause such animosity i wouldve.... probably still have done the same thing fuck you all

stegosaurus posted:
here's a really wild n outrageous statement: I wasnt thinking about anything involving the rhizzone or any posters at the rhissone OR at wddp for the entire time I was having sex last night.

im p sure thats literally impossible

tomorrow night i will go out and most likely have sex. i will shout the name of the rhizzone poster who paypals me the most money at the moment of climax
emanuela for 0 dollars going once going twice...

babyfinland posted:

deadken posted:
lol whether or not she's 'correct' isnt even an issue worthy of discussion, shes a foundational figure in the liberal critique of 'totalitarianism' and her essentialising identification of totalitarianism as a singular phenomenon is one grounded in liberal hegemony & is an important weapon used by the bourgeoisie against any emancipatory project. i havent read her stuff on violence tho, maybe theres something redeemable in it i guess but i doubt it

her arguments in on violence are perfectly valid

she called black power students silly and outrageous (in a specific context) which was pretty cool, and seeing as how angela davis is a big CPUSA-Obama person now that seems pretty cogent in hindsight

lol a lame white woman calling youths silly and outrageous wow how incisive. davis growing old isn't an argument against whatever she stood for decades ago

all i know about arendt is that i read her shit and it was disgustingly boring even though she made decent points sometimes

deadken posted:
yeah and 99% of that is my fault lol

naw your posts r tha sh1t

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

lol

hahaha i'm trolling my female friend for hating that arrogant Daily Mail woman, and telling her that she's hating her for sexist reasons

No you’re not, you are telling me that I hate her because she’s a woman, that has nothing to do with theory, it’s your personal opinion and it’s rubbish.

I would trust someone who, like myself, gives a fair bit of thought to sexism and feminism and actually regularly analyses their own motivations for feeling and thinking what they do, to give me a decent go at why they think something.

I hate her because she’s obnoxious, pretentious and more importantly, wrong and she is trying to blame the world for hating her when most likely, the reason people don’t like her is that she’s a bitch.

Don’t tell me that I can’t assess my own motivations or that I am not capable of considering inbuilt prejudices or what I have absorbed from society, it is total crap and you know it.

So i've asked her if she trusts KKK members to accurately convey their reasoning and true motivations behind hating black people

Impper posted:

babyfinland posted:

deadken posted:

her arguments in on violence are perfectly valid

she called black power students silly and outrageous (in a specific context) which was pretty cool, and seeing as how angela davis is a big CPUSA-Obama person now that seems pretty cogent in hindsight

lol a lame white woman calling youths silly and outrageous wow how incisive. davis growing old isn't an argument against whatever she stood for decades ago

trolled

im either gona have a one night stand or do a booty call in honour of aerdil. but not tonite
it's my birthday today, get me laid impper
congrats man another year closer to the end. but idk how i can get u laid br0
it was always an impossible dream
it seems like it would really suck to go out in australia. do you have any cool bars at all. the best bars are always really chill & fun and have hookup joint as like a 3rd or 4th function. i imagine everywhere in australia is basically a sticky dance floor with 3 dudes for every girl and you get grinded on a lot and there are walls full of dudes shoving their tongues into girls mouths

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
it's my birthday today, get me laid impper

people shouldt post on they birthdays imo

Impper posted:
it seems like it would really suck to go out in australia. do you have any cool bars at all. the best bars are always really chill & fun and have hookup joint as like a 3rd or 4th function. i imagine everywhere in australia is basically a sticky dance floor with 3 dudes for every girl and you get grinded on a lot and there are walls full of dudes shoving their tongues into girls mouths

Yeah ther'es a bit of that, the city meat markets and suburban beer barns are like that and i don't go anywhere near them.

There's a lot of cool neighbourhood pubs though with a similar pub culture to England, beer gardens, pool tables, good cheap food etc. In the cool (read hipster) neighbourhoods then yeah they're fun places to go. The only thing is that there's fucking poker machines in every single licensed venue.

Then ther'es yuppie wine bars and what not as well.

Melbourne's nightlife seen is substantially more mature and diverse and as much as i'm loathe to admit it it's a classier city.

Sydney's got the best urban beaches in the world though so everyone else can suck on that.

lol australian hipsters. i dont even wana see em or kno about em

Impper posted:

They're exactly like hipsters in any other gentrifying, student, cosmopolitan neighbourhood. Hipsterism is a function of urban economics rather than some national boundary thing, i'm sure even Johannesburg has them.

well yeh, clearly, but every hipster takes on the characteristics of its surroundings and i just dont wana kno what goes on in australia w/r/t anything

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Impper posted:

They're exactly like hipsters in any other gentrifying, student, cosmopolitan neighbourhood. Hipsterism is a function of urban economics rather than some national boundary thing, i'm sure even Johannesburg has them.

the globalized petit bourgeois

The Eternal Jew

oi, would any of you cunts fancy a lick on my cooks fanny?