im smoking a whole bunch now even though im on my own and i usually only tend to properly chainsmoke when in company, i think thats a good sign
newports? parliaments?
i got one of those camel $1 things and accidentally got camel crush/cool burst and those things were just terrible
idk what english people smoke. fw said she smokes pall malls which i thought was really funny for some reason. my roommate likes winstons, they are fuked up gross. i hate all camels, but only cus thats what my dad smoked (probably)
i smoke dunhills or marlboro reds if i want to seriously smoke. i had winstons in america and they were the grossest fucking thing ever. this "free-spirited" girl from north carolina we gave a lift to recommended american spirits and they're pretty good but not strong enough
i smoke rollies like most british students do i think, i have to get the filters shipped over from the uk though.... in mexico i was smoking 40 marlboro reds a day, my voice has been reduced to a miserable gravelly sexy wheeze
american spirit baccy is annoying, because theres no preservatives it dries out really quickly..... like, what could you possibly put in tobacco that would make it more harmful. fuckin hippies
yeah i'm about to switch back to rollies, a pack of 25 cigarettes costs about $18 ($21US) here, it's obscene.

Do you really have to get filters shipped from blighty though?
they dont have extra slim ones nah... i could probably get some at a speciality smoke shop in new york or something but not here
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i bought 50 packs of marlboro lights at honolulu airport and it was literally the best $114 i've spent in my life

discipline posted:
ken if you want to send me your address in LA I'll send you a few packs of da swan

that would be really cool actually cuz i'm running out..... i can paypal u for them or w/e

so i just started reading madame bovary and it's awesome, why did no-one tell me.

Impper posted:
idk what english people smoke. fw said she smokes pall malls which i thought was really funny for some reason. my roommate likes winstons, they are fuked up gross. i hate all camels, but only cus thats what my dad smoked (probably)

why not roll your own man

i would roll my own but afaik they dont make menthol rollies
they make menthol filtertips which do a justfine job of mentholization. they might only be available in the uk though. stick a couple under your foreskin for an interesting sensation

Ironicwarcriminal posted:
i smoke dunhills or marlboro reds if i want to seriously smoke. i had winstons in america and they were the grossest fucking thing ever. this "free-spirited" girl from north carolina we gave a lift to recommended american spirits and they're pretty good but not strong enough

american spirits are meh. they burn long. the mentholated ones are gross.

ken you can buy filter tips here. also marlboro reds are probably the worst tasting cig out there but it doesnt really matter when ur drunk

i should start smoking rollies again. i'm too lazy tho

so i just started reading madame bovary and it's awesome, why did no-one tell me.

i was talking about it for a while but nobody ever listens to me when i talk about something that's not mishima

What I like about it is that the characters and ennui and such are modern enough to be relatable to people and patterns I know nowadays. Change the provinces to the suburbs and give everyone an iphone and it still rings pretty true except I guess Madame could do Yoga or play Farmville or go skiing in Chamonix or something so she could do something apart from feel sorry for herself all day.
yeah, that's one of my favorite things about older literature. unless some fascist is writing it then everything is about eternal flames n shit and i dont see much of those these days

any of u fools read louis aragon?
i prefer to read dianna agron
oo interestin
i'm listening to glee soundtracks, because i like women
yes they covered "go your own way" fark yah

Impper posted:
any of u fools read louis aragon?

alan aragon is a lot more profound and enlightening. i've read through his book, Girth Control, several times and i can honestly say that it's had a more meaningful impact in shaping my every day life than any other author. i could send you the book if you are interested...

i'll read it
how come in all the multiple burrito chats nobody told me about chimichangas. no wonder i havent become spherical yet. i didnt know. i didnt know
when i first discovered the existence of the chimichanga i was like.... of course. of course. this is america. how could this possibly not exist
i didnt tell you about chimichangas because they're not that good (imho). well if you pour cheese and red sauce all over it it's iproved, but you can do that w. a burrito too
deep fried burrito. deep fried burrito. deep fried burrito
deep frying it doesnt actually add that much fat/calories br0
lol if you think burning a chimichanga in a bomb calorimeter can tell you anything. symbolism and signification make you fat. scientism lmao
dang ur right bro. srry
yo ken have you been eating gorditas. that shit literally has fat in the name
that gordita or w.e u ate was the shit
yea i mean that shit cost like... fifty cents more than a taco and was easily 3x calories