i don't know how you can wear that.
if you aint a hard brother, what are you. a soft brother? or possibly a sister. i dont know much about sisters

deadken posted:
if you aint a hard brother, what are you. a soft brother? or possibly a sister. i dont know much about sisters

they appear to be doin' it for themselves according to annie lennox

ok as long as i dont have to get involved. girls are gross
don't mug urself

deadken posted:

girls r not allowed in the Hard Brothers. we had a thing with a butchy lezbo for a while and it just didn't work out for a lot of really Hard reasons that i can't get into

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

the logistics r really rough at first but basically you kind of wrap the jacket around your arms so your arms go into the sleeves, you do one then the other.. and then like if you did it right it says 'Hard Brothers' on your back, or if you did it wrong, it'll say 'Hard Brothers' on your front but then you'll need someone to do the buttons for you and your arms will be in a weird position. hth

i am interesting in starting a los angeles chapter of the Hard Brothers
ok.. what you really need is at least one other Hard Brother who is not you. we have a logo and everything but really just a denim jacket with 'Hard Brother' on it is what you really need, and you have to be Hard, and willing to tag Hard Brothers everywhere
+ if you ride bikes around, + if you're really Hard with each other
there's some kind of story & mythology that goes with Hard Brother but honestly i can't remember it right now so probably that's something you could make up on your own, or i'll check in with the Hard Bros and see if they remember what the mythos was
i know some people who arent me but im not sure how Hard they are
you'll have to test em bro. can't let anyone who isn't Hard into Hard Brother Hangouts
i think i might just put up a flyer in the courtyard saying Hard Brothers Crew (Los Angeles Chapter) and with my phone number... and something saying that you can only join if youre Hard and not already me

Impper posted:

kinch posted:
something like that. nobody wears those anymore

there are lots of dudes who wear denim jackets with sayings on the back these days... why... i have one of my own that says 'Hard Brother' on the back . . . and a crew to go with it.. a hard bro krew...

hahaha i have a letterman that says ESPECIALLY DESIGNED TO SUGGEST YOU A YOUTH CULTURE on the back, with a union jack, and some lions, ahahahh

i could fight them to see how Hard they are. i mean i gotta be pretty hard, or i wouldnt be starting a chapter of the Hard Brothers
the tagging... does it have to be irl or can i do it online. b/c im sure i could make a cool Hard Brothers ascii thing to put in a bunch of threads and my curfew's at 9
it's much Harder if you do it irl but i suppose you could make up for it in volume... the motion of the ocean, etc.... and you honestly could fight them but once theyre inducted into the Hard Brotherhood you dont wana fight each other so much, there are much Harder thing syou can be doing (no girls allowed), but youre always free to fight Softs (aka non Hards) just to keep yourself Hard and in Hardness. fight or fuck. (#FoF HardBro) Hardness

blinkandwheeze posted:

Impper posted:

kinch posted:

there are lots of dudes who wear denim jackets with sayings on the back these days... why... i have one of my own that says 'Hard Brother' on the back . . . and a crew to go with it.. a hard bro krew...

hahaha i have a letterman that says ESPECIALLY DESIGNED TO SUGGEST YOU A YOUTH CULTURE on the back, with a union jack, and some lions, ahahahh

gj bro but thats p Soft lmao

Impper posted:

blinkandwheeze posted:

Impper posted:

kinch posted:

gj bro but thats p Soft lmao

haha yuore just saying that because i tore it off your decomposing corpse, John Christy, who was buried in said letterman.

if it didnt say Hard Brother it probably wasn't me bro
what if, like.... in the future all wars were fought exclusively on twitter
#Hardness is a physical reality so that's doubtful at best. #HardBroHorseSense

Impper posted:

the logistics r really rough at first but basically you kind of wrap the jacket around your arms so your arms go into the sleeves, you do one then the other.. and then like if you did it right it says 'Hard Brothers' on your back, or if you did it wrong, it'll say 'Hard Brothers' on your front but then you'll need someone to do the buttons for you and your arms will be in a weird position. hth

orright you convinced me. i'll get one too so when ken goes back to london we'll have a brotherhood of hardness on 3 continents

http://www.amazon.com/Hard-Brothers-Daddy-Stories-ebook/dp/B006R2NJPI
Hard Brother Pryde WorldWyde
haha wtf, i already own a few of those Daddy Sex Stories series, damn...

Impper posted:
Hard Brother Pryde WorldWyde

The BroIntern
ok i tried making a Hard Brothers jacket but i kinda ran out of space and now it says HARD BROTHS. is this ok do you think. im not very good at cooking & sometimes my broths are unacceptably hard so at least it refers to something
What would happen if a group of 3 hot college girls and their stepdads formed a daddy daughter sex club?

Each story is jam-packed with orgies, threesomes, foursomes, and tingly hot daddy daughter orgasms.

This is a collection of all 5 Daddy Daughter Sex Club stories.
i like to imagine that the Daddy daughter Sex Club meets in a treehouse and spend most of their time telling ghost stories with a torch held under their faces
i don't know if that's the kind of scene our Hard Brotherhood should be associating with

deadken posted:
ok i tried making a Hard Brothers jacket but i kinda ran out of space and now it says HARD BROTHS. is this ok do you think. im not very good at cooking & sometimes my broths are unacceptably hard so at least it refers to something

This is acceptable

With the caveat that nothing can ever be 'unacceptably' Hard, only 'acceptably' Hard, unless it is "Not Hard Enough" for a Bro

i don't know if that's the kind of scene our Hard Brotherhood should be associating with

daddy daughter sex clubs are Not Hard? ok *frantically updates hardness_scale.xls*

Impper posted:
With the caveat that nothing can ever be 'unacceptably' Hard, only 'acceptably' Hard, unless it is "Not Hard Enough" for a Bro

i dunno some things should not be hard imo. girls for instance, if they were hard that could spell trouble for the Hard Brothers

who else can we invite to join

i nominate joseph kony and the man vs food guy
[account deactivated]

who else can we invite to join

i nominate joseph kony and the man vs food guy

Listen here Brother, 'cause I'm only gonna say this once. You need to pound the streets if you want to find the Hardest Brothers out There, this means constant pounding, grinding, working, and churning them streets, every hour of the day, every day of the week, every week of the year, because the Hardest Bros are out there. You just need to be Ready to Handle them.

deadken posted:

Impper posted:

i dunno some things should not be hard imo. girls for instance, if they were hard that could spell trouble for the Hard Brothers

Hahah girls. Girls are not Brothers because they are not Hard, and they are not Hard because they are not Brothers; girls are not our concern.