hmm srry goatsmith idk what ur talkin bout

Impper posted:
was ur girlfriend the one that was stalking my friend and i sent her the message telling her to step back

actually you sent a polite and well thought out message that deserves a response. you have my blessing

i messaged a girl on okcupid with 'sup gyal lets go disdain some shit' and she responded and we chatted for a bit and then i got bored and dont use okc any more but i did check out her last.fm and shes friends with a bunch of fyads lol

deadken posted:
i messaged a girl on okcupid with 'sup gyal lets go disdain some shit' and she responded and we chatted for a bit and then i got bored and dont use okc any more but i did check out her last.fm and shes friends with a bunch of fyads lol

*raises paw*

ah ok. its rare that i send out those messages so ur girlfriend must be a keeper! wow! yes! ha!
lol if your girlfriend hasn't cheated on you with impper
lol indeed.
i cheated on my girlfriend with impper
lol i thought we agreed not to come out yet bro. damit man
i want to go on a coast-to-coast road trip before my visa expires. i want to go through the deep south but my friend wants to go to chicago. should i go to chicago
sure. there's a lot of dumb hipster bullshit you can do. check out wicker park & logan square at least, maybe pilsen if you wana be 'authentic,' uhhhh, and i guess that's really all there is to chicago. im either gonna move into my friends living room or stay in my place til the end of the month but then im moving on may 1 bak to logan square. the place i love. idk what relevance that has but its a big event in my life i guess
honestly the deep south is gonna be 10x more interesting/'authentic.' if you like hipsters & dive bars & uhhhh shows i guess chicago is your place. Lol
i also got a haircut so im like a totally different person. in a not at all way but still just way different
i like hipsters and dive bars but i think i'll like cajun food and jesus and bayous and crunk more
oh no doubt. like if i had a 'choice' i'd go to the deep south every day. i lived in the south but not the deep south, and it was honestly awesome. chicago sucks in comparison but i doubt i could move to anywhere dissimilar anymore. because im a piece of shit
yeah before visiting wicker park pay a visit to old watch and weight so as to better navigate the trendy boutiques, then swing over to lakeview to join your fellow white people for
there are tons of rich white people hideouts in west town, wicker park sort of being one of them. wicker park is basically lincoln park with hair dye. logan square is the last refuge, though i'm like the 2nd wave gentrifier at this point.

i walked around wicker park yesterday w. my roomie (a total lincoln park trixie type) and it was literally hobos, 'alt' girls, bicycles, and rich-looking bros. every single $15/plate restaurant was packed lmao. authenticity
there is too much america and not enough time
i go back in july and this fact has been making me annoyed
What can I say? I suddenly feel like dating a nice, old fashioned, Chicago trixie.

I'm talking about a clear-skinned, midwestern, size three, C-cup beauty with a thing for Amstel Light and nice straight teeth. She has a bachelors in something innocuous and irons her shirts before work.

She likes pretty shoes and designer jeans. She lives in a condo and never makes eye contact with anyone during those loathsome trips on the El (well, when she's not driving her Acura or Volkswagon to DSW). She's a shameless flirt at rooftop barbecues and owns at least or two pieces of jewelry from Tiffany's.

And so what? I'm tired of dating tattooed chicks with a thing for ironic clothes who work at shitty bars and spend Tuesday night bowling. I'm sick of hearing about the latest indy band and meeting their dopey, stoned friends who also happen to be in lame indy bands.

Fuck that. Fuck the ironic t-shirts and crappy underwear. I'm after a sweet, innocent trixie who's heart isn't black and who was more than $13.79 in her checking account. She's got some stellar lingerie and a healthy "slut in the bedroom" mentality that nobody would ever suspect at her work.

I'm all the fuck-up our relationship will ever need. I'm the bad boy. The artist. The eternal, hopeless intellect with the drinking hobby who inevitably stays out too late on weekdays. I'm the one who'll forget to call, but will make for it up by bringing you a wonderfully creative assortment of flowers that I scavenged from the ally behind the local florist.

I could be a fuck-wit chad but I disdain that type. You could date a fuckwit chad but you're sick and tired of passionless evenings, his boring friends, the same old shit, the lack of creativity, and his boring fat ass.

You'll like me because I have my masters degree and a creative career, yet I prefer cheap beer. I come from an affluent town on the east coast but I prefer my cruddy apartment in a not-so-exciting part of Chicago. I'm athletic, in great shape and well built, but I think softball teams are for pussies.

I write. I paint. I can fix your fucked-up shower door. I can change your oil. I can kill your spiders. But I'll never wear one of those goddamn striped shirts or wear a backwards baseball hat. I won't discuss Cubs stats. I won't watch most TV. And I've never seen any of the sequels to American Pie. I might get a second tattoo or get certified in welding just for fun. My folks are still married. My sisters have kids and husbands and live in the suburbs. My background probably isn't much different from yours.

But I've always chosen the "fuck you" Lincoln Park, Fuck you Starbucks, fuck you Crate and Barrel point of view, and decidedly spent my time at dive bars, with rough people, seeking the sureal experiences, living beneath my means, getting dirt beneath my fingernails, dating people I shouldn't, and living life as it should be�fully examined�but I've never given you trixies a chance.

Until now. So allow me to introduce myself.

I want to be the bad boy. I want you to be the good girl. Your girlfriends with their crappy boyfriends will secretly envy you. Their crappy boyfriends will secretly fear me. Our chemistry will sizzle as our opposite stations ignite a firestorm of passion, roaringly good sex, thoroughly interesting conversation, endless possibilities, long nights out or ass-kicking Scrabble games, and the potential for something long, smart and hot.

I'm white, Irish, live in Wicker Park, 5'10, great blue eyes, naturally straight teeth, with a penchant for writing too much.

So there you go. Your smart, well-educated, terminally dissatisfied, open-minded, rough around the edges, good hearted guy is waiting for you...and you're his classic, midwestern, upper-middle class beauty who's ready to take a chance. Send a picture. Or don't. I'm not sure how it works with you trixies.

But I can't wait to find out.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
FUCK man how did you find my post lol. dammit man, like, take that shit down
classic midwestern upper middle class beauty
i really hate him
wow a white dude living in wickar park with one tattoo what a hardass hahaha
lol yes i'm an inch taller than Impper
i'm actually 5'11 irl br0 srry. 6' in shoes
sorry shortstack, respect your ubermensh
someone come visit san francisco already

aerdil posted:
someone come visit san francisco already

Sorry I’ve already got gays and Asians and a nice bay here,

Impper posted:
there are tons of rich white people hideouts in west town, wicker park sort of being one of them. wicker park is basically lincoln park with hair dye. logan square is the last refuge, though i'm like the 2nd wave gentrifier at this point.

i walked around wicker park yesterday w. my roomie (a total lincoln park trixie type) and it was literally hobos, 'alt' girls, bicycles, and rich-looking bros. every single $15/plate restaurant was packed lmao. authenticity

John Christy, real estate agent, No. 1 on the West Side

aerdil posted:
heres a lil' humor for the bros and broettes up in here

imagine if george had a kindle when he took a shit in the (now vrtual) bookstore. doesnt work. you cant hug your children with a kindle

*cuts down entire forests using gaspowered equipment to make biodegradable copies of the John Christy novels*
my copy of fuck and destroy was handmade out of hemp by a girl on etsy
im the youth wearing the leather jacket embroidered with 'fuck and destroy' in michel houellebecq's whatever - 1998
hahah finally somebody gets the inspiration..
what was the other one, Kill Em All?
something like that. nobody wears those anymore
Being provocative is Haraam in youth culture today

aerdil posted:
how gay was hitler, like really really gay or just quite gay?

hitler downvoted this post. touche.

kinch posted:
something like that. nobody wears those anymore

there are lots of dudes who wear denim jackets with sayings on the back these days... why... i have one of my own that says 'Hard Brother' on the back . . . and a crew to go with it.. a hard bro krew...