tpaine posted:

Goethestein posted:
god i miss wddp. its been months since ive watched the mentally ill get belligerently self righteous at each other about irrelevant shit

its been months since you've seen the inner workings of your body? did you watch your conlonoscopy back in december or something gaustein? mr thou! mr thou! mr touh!@

that dont make no sense

[account deactivated]
my insides are sane.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

Goethestein posted:
one time in D&D lyesh accused a poster of being "very triggering" because he was mildly disagreeing with some points in an internet debate. that was like peak wddp

wow that is NOT funny

another time i got in trouble was when a gayposter told a story about how he and some of his LGBT friends were having a beach barbecque and a recent mtf threw zher severed penis on the grill. i said that that was not the action of a mentally healthy person and got spazzed out on.
wddp memories...
i forgot just how much wddp owns.
[account deactivated]

futurewidow posted:

Goethestein posted:
one time in D&D lyesh accused a poster of being "very triggering" because he was mildly disagreeing with some points in an internet debate. that was like peak wddp

wow that is NOT funny

another good post that got the beehive spitting was when i said that if anything on the internet short of graphic images or descriptions of rape or violence causes you to have an emotional breakdown then you should commit yourself to a mental institution until they get enough lithium into you that you could jump-start a ford taurus

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
god dammit goatstein can you shut up about transgenderism for a SINGLE minute

jools posted:

seriously don't ruin it for the rest of us goat

goatsteins that guy who kept saying "negro" into the late 80s
Your non-trans-obsessionist privilege is showing.
The internet is a contest where whoever can shout PRIVILEGE the loudest / most times wins
what a white-centric attitude
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
steamcrunk. you fucked up.
slashie, known minority poster.
if they had taken my advice, which i was banned for by the way, and added privilege symbols next to each posters name, a lot of that strife could have been avoided!!!

jools posted:

i didnt really talk about transgenderism. one of those anecdotes involved a transgendered person.

imma seriously crack down on wddp if i get elected. yall gonna get waterboarded

Goethestein posted:

jools posted:

i didnt really talk about transgenderism. one of those anecdotes involved a transgendered person.

please, stop posting your manecdotes. check your privilege

also 2 out of 3 did brofolofsky
[account deactivated]
goatstein you are weirder and more gauche than anyone on wddp, i just hope that puts things into perspective and into terms you can understand
change my name to "Such Vision..."

jools posted:
A woman's hair is her crowning glory

quoted 4 truth

pogfan1996 posted:

pretty cool......

looks like a fun crowd over at the wddp messageboard.
Ni**ardly..
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

AmericanNazbro posted:
goatstein you are weirder and more gauche than anyone on wddp, i just hope that puts things into perspective and into terms you can understand

thats a very mean thing to say. fortunately just recently i went to the bathroom in a special type of porcelain chair rather than into my pants, so i do not believe that it is accurate