[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

shriekingviolet posted:

"Methanol gives a nasty hangover" was a joke.

A lot of people underestimate the danger of the very small amount of methanol you get out of distilling, as little as an ounce can do a lot of damage. This is also why you never get blitzed on just homebrew.

Guess I should have specified that you only actually keep the ethanol but it seemed too obvs?

Wait NOW you tell me this???

[account deactivated]
I'm drinking Elysian superfuzz blood orange pale ale because looked like the best option at the convenience store next to the pizza place. I'm not convinced it was. I'm not much of a beer guy though, just didn't feel like a bottle of chianti with a chicken bacon ranch pizza and weed.

theres all these hard soda displays everywhere now. just wanted everyone to know that im aware of that
i am drinking rum.
[account deactivated]
it's ninja now
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
there's also a deleted ending where industrial alcohol makes him into a spastic retard-caricature

tpaine posted:

rum is the only liquor i've tried that i can stand. i got captain morgan black

spiced is good too. reminds me of Christmas. doesn't have that same petroleum runoff look when you store it in the freezer though.

Jura Superstition
[account deactivated]
lime red bull, vodka and a scoop of coconut gelato... don't judge
more rum. rum for the rum god
mezcal with orange juice and some muddled mint leaves
Chateau Palene 2013, a white bourdeaux. I'm not much for whites but I recall this being better, I think it's still a bit too cold though.

It's working OK though as a chaser to the shot of 55% liquor I used for an extraction of cannabis concentrates which I dropped maybe an hour ago and can feel gradually building up towards "experience life under full communism" levels at the moment.
i highly approve

MarxUltor posted:

Chateau Palene 2013, a white bourdeaux. I'm not much for whites but I recall this being better, I think it's still a bit too cold though.

It's working OK though as a chaser to the shot of 55% liquor I used for an extraction of cannabis concentrates which I dropped maybe an hour ago and can feel gradually building up towards "experience life under full communism" levels at the moment.

I made some at approximately 70% and find that it is faaaar too strong to have a whole shot, but then I'm a lightweight when it comes to THC

do you have a good technique for that? most of the "green dragon" stuff I've seen online seems to just be marinating some weed in booze for a while, which I can't imagine results in anything pleasant. at least with concentrate, the vegetative mass is gone and there's a lot less of the weedy taste to pick up from it.

I'll usually just grab the highest abv bottle of liquor I have around and soak some concentrate reclaim in it for a day or 2. it very much works but its a bit of a hack and there's not really anything like "measuring" or "calculations" or "having any idea how much THC i'm actually ingesting". real nice way to kill a day off though.

I have been thinking of doing a run with everclear and some concentrates, then boiling it down a bit and reflavoring with a liqueur to make it palatable, instead of just using tequila or chartreuse. for the absolute cleanest and crispest option, i may grab some more of http://www.lucidoils.com this (amazing) stuff and experimenting with how much I can force into solution with ethanol. and then with my bloodstream.

DYTD is a journey and it's always nice to pick up new tricks along the way.
Decarb concentrate on a chemical pad and you can put it into liquor and within 72 hrs reach orally consumable absorption. If you don't decarb it it's quicker than flower which takes two or three months plus but still takes a while. If u decarb (bake at a debatable temp for a debatable amount of time) it can only take a day or two to be ready. Only use extracts that are heat or (edit carbon or whatever non butane based obv so u don't blow up

Edited by EmanuelaBrolandi ()

Assuming a 60-70 percent concentration on extract you could make a couple ounces of pretty damn strong tincture with one gram.
beer. this morning. and opiates for breakfast. sun day good day
[account deactivated]
stella artois because i don't know what beer to buy in london so i got the one in front of me

homebrewing is seizing the means of production
It's been so long since I've had any rum I forgot that it existed
[account deactivated]
im calling my next one gulag grog
[account deactivated]
i have a five year plan...for deliciousness!!!!

follow my twitter @gulagbeers. we are looking for the emancippatory powers of investment. not for kulaks!
[account deactivated]
just kidding, i only drink gender-inclusive beer

https://www.brewdog.com/lowdown/blog/no-label
[account deactivated]
it's made of gender fluids

join the craft beer revolution!!!

[account deactivated]