Does bhpn want to purge all gays and I don't know about it? what's the deal deadken, with your ironey
the funniest thing about wailing about The Gays and their bourgeois imperialist propaganda is that a lot of the homophobic sentiment in e.g. uganda is being literally stoked by groups from the US.
i have not read any of this and i think ur all fuckin insane

getfiscal posted:

Holy shit

c_man posted:

the funniest thing about wailing about The Gays and their bourgeois imperialist propaganda is that a lot of the homophobic sentiment in e.g. uganda is being literally stoked by groups from the US.

gonna agree with this so i have an opinion and Reason To Be Here

getfiscal posted:

you think its okay to do this and fuck the sanctity of eggs

i was gonna read this op and learn about liberal ideology but the title was weird so now im gonna wach rick and morty
jk thanks for the effort bhpn, i enjoyed your stuff about marxist science in another spot in the 'zone and hope to study that for a while

[account deactivated]
is someone holding out on me on the bhpn wants to purge gays posts.
[account deactivated]

daddyholes posted:

is someone holding out on me on the bhpn wants to purge gays posts.

c_man posted:

no fucking shit, its the same thing in regard to women, which is why we got a buncha imperialati editorializing about phantoms who want destroy all queers or pathologizing nonsense or whatever. #SaveOurIdiots

[account deactivated]

daddyholes posted:

Does bhpn want to purge all gays and I don't know about it? what's the deal deadken, with your ironey

male homosexuality is chauvinism

[account deactivated]
i know you guys are roiling deep in acoherent freudanism and its discontents, but it's dumb to pathologize oppressive structures. males categorically oppress women. this isn't an outcome of desire. it doesn't matter whether they are homosexual or not.

roseweird posted:

Crow posted:

its really interesting that roseweird holds the position of Destroy all males because of their chauvinism but somehow cant accept that male homosexuals may be... chauvinist

also the main reason i hold the position destroy all males is because it is a transparent reflection of my desire to destroy all traces of maleness in my own body, a feeling which becomes desperately heightened as the process of such elimination reaches a point even beyond infinite scrutiny and enters into the realm of aesthetic definition, and which thereafter upon exhausting all suitable material in its native flesh, failing to imagine others capable of disagreement except through ignorance or dishonesty, begins to desire to spare all men the horror of male existence

when you actively try to deny it with such violence, the masculinity comes back in through the back door /zizek (no backdoor jokes)

[account deactivated]
*douses self in white wine vinegar, lights match, attempts to self-immolate* ...male homosexuality is chauvinism
It's straigthforward. What do you not understand.
[account deactivated]

ilmdge posted:

worshiping strength training and powerful male bodies in one thread while distressing about homosexual propaganda in another, im intrigued by where the rhizzone is going.

all the pics of gay dudes ive seen tells me they arent afraid of hitting the iron and watching their macros

what im trying to say is that i expect people to live up to my stereotypes of them

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

could you just expand on what you mean by "it's dumb to pathologize oppressive structures"

to make personal/individualize in order to mask what is systemic

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

Crow posted:

i know you guys are roiling deep in acoherent freudanism and its discontents, but it's dumb to pathologize oppressive structures. males categorically oppress women. this isn't an outcome of desire. it doesn't matter whether they are homosexual or not.

i dont know what this post is trying to say or whether it is ironic or straightforward

Crow posted:

males categorically oppress women. this isn't an outcome of desire. it doesn't matter whether they are homosexual or not.

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

or could you explain why you believe that men oppress women categorically by nature of their existence as men and not situationally by nature of their sexual desire and ability/intent to order society around those desires

society is not ordered by desires, not even lacan argues this

Crow posted:

male feminism, ladies and gentlemen

Crow posted:

it doesn't matter whether they are homosexual or not.

roseweird posted:

does crow want to exterminate all males then

no. i want to change society to eliminate male, racial, and imperial chauvinism, by disassembling its material basis and reassembling it on a communist basis. this isn't about re-ordering fundamental desires, but its outcome is such

[account deactivated]

deadken posted:

Crow posted:

male feminism, ladies and gentlemen

yeah, you really should stop parading around as a 'feminist' to get laid, you bad bad boy

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

Crow posted:

disassembling its material basis

its material basis is biology

haha this is why i called you a white supremacist. Sorry and not sorty [Badas morpheus meme]

getfiscal posted:

Crow posted:

it doesn't matter whether they are homosexual or not.

pretty sure i am gayer than every single one of you Mother Fuckers .