[account deactivated]

how are you tonight paine
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i'm great. i'm about to go have sushi and then hit a movie with my fiance, who is an architect.

you're gay? good to know.

personally, i expected you to have a fiancee
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

still really hilarious this forum is dead on a saturday night. it's not like any of you go and do anything, but i bet you're all afraid to post because it will make you look lame. i can see someone like getfiscal sitting down and thinking, shit i can't post, i guess i should be out clubbing with friends or whatever people do? let me queue up the next breaking bad instead of mixing it up with tpaine over at the rhizzone.

i forgot what day it was

when youre unemployed weekends are meaningless
"At nine in the morning, I join my eight little toddlers between the ages of 16 months and 2 years. I wash their butts, I tickle them, they tickle me and we cuddle. … You know, a child's sexuality is a fantastic thing. You have to be honest and sincere. With the very young kids, it isn't the same as it is with the four-to-six-year-olds. When a little, five-year-old girl starts undressing, it's great, because it's a game. It's an incredibly erotic game."

Paris 1968 student leader daniel cohn-bendit, 1982
one reason it was good may 68 failed was those dudes would have abolished age of consent. it would have been like the 2nd thing they did. they would read a proclamation declaring the concept of "time" null and void and then immediately proceeded to abolish age of consent
the funny thing is that a decade after may 68 hocquenghem, who'd been expelled from the communist party for sexual deviancy, drafted a petition advocating for the decriminalization of kiddy fiddling that the communist party ended up signing off on. truly, the revolutionary is on the right side of history.
How exactly do you expect to have fiddle virtuosos if the state bans kiddies from practicing.

swampman posted:

How exactly do you expect to have fiddle virtuosos if the state bans kiddies from practicing.

Suzuki method sucks

littlegreenpills posted:

swampman posted:

Suzuki method sucks

Agreed

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

'Give it up!' said the king. 'You'll just get in trouble like all the others. Now I'll just show you.'

Then he led him out to the princess' pleasure garden, and it was a terrible sight! In every tree hung three or four princes who had proposed to the princess, but had not been able to guess the riddles she gave them. Whenever the breeze blew all the skeletons rattled, so that the little birds were frightened, and never dared to come into the garden. All the flowers were tied up to human bones, and in the flowerpots skulls stood and grinned. That was a nice garden for a princess.

'You can see for yourself now,' said the old king. 'What happened to all the others will happen to you, so please don't do it. You'll really make me unhappy, because I mind these things very much.'

Johannes kissed the good old king's hand and said everything would be all right because he was so fond of the lovely princess.

somebody's been taking the red pill....

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

dont be silly, i am the waking up itself , i am the compounding pharmacist with 5 flavors of food coloring , i am all together the fantasy and the reality and the middle veil , and youre never even hearing half of what i say. i have a mind that hops boundaries with ease bc there is nowhere for me to live, and i know what you want to learn, but you'd rather read cynical bros with blogs who turn up thru your hopeless google searches that start with "why are women so ...". whatever, keep thrashing, we're all moving toward death and we all have to pass the time. peace & luv 4eva bb

chill my dawg i'm just playin'! lol if you think i'm a regular visit of all of that. There really is limit to how much a sane mane can tolerated of posts venting their outrage and bitterness at the conspiracy of 'how chicks like assholes' and why sarah in grade 9 was responsible for his warcraft and animu addiction.

After all, committing to a worldview which encourages you to view half the world's population as corrupt or defunct or inferior based solely on their sex would be a very very odd way of finding enlightenment.

I've mainly been reading urban and architectural histories and chilling with my Partner, although i did read some of The Prince which I suppose you could classify as a cynical bro's blog in some sense.

i know what you want to learn, but you'd rather read cynical bros with blogs who turn up thru your hopeless google

hahahahhaa ouch that's that sassy, non-nonsense new york wit i used to love so much on king of queens, so whipcrack fast and so....authentic. You guys don't care who you offend and if you've got something to say you'll say it and it's like, their problem if they can't handle it.....I admire that a lot.

why are women so cool and smart

gyrofry posted:

oppression makes you smart. what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

gyrofry posted:

I think they're cool because they are naturally more empathetic and caring. Men are always trying to one-up each other in sport or conversation or business or war like it's a literal dick-measuring contest, whereas women usually take the time to understand the feelings and experiences of each other so as to support and understand each other. I think they're smart because in class they organize themselves and carry themselves so elegantly as they listen attentively to teacher and the important lessons that they are conveying. Boys have the nerve to complaing about 'feminized' teaching but if they spent less time shouting and interrupting teacher then they would be able to learn and succeed not only at school but at an excellent college and then later in a big tall skyscraper in Manhattan where they would earn enough money to buy the things they want like really nice dress shoes but they just spent it on pizza and video games and they're gross and they've always got that friend who's always a massive jerk but he's kinda cute but i'm not going to talk to him again after he slept with Jen even though he only did it because she was drunk and threw herself at him and everyone knows that he doesn't actually like her, just like what happened at Kims but everyone pretends like it didn't because Brit would get upset and call off the wedding and they actually managed to book that beautiful old church place which is a little bit desperate really but considering that she can't lose that tummy roll she'll need people to be looking elsewhere if she wants to the photos to look ok and not have their kid ask why she was already pregnant at the marriage like she pretends she doesn't even care!

oxen of the sun is the best chapter in ulysses the fuck are yall on
[account deactivated]
i'm reading caliban and the witch by silvia federici. it's been really sunny the last few days in london so i've been listening to southernplayalisticadillacmuzik on repeat for 72+ hours. i have been eating toast. please murder my dick + balls
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

hahahahhaa ouch that's that sassy, non-nonsense new york wit i used to love so much on king of queens, so whipcrack fast and so....authentic. You guys don't care who you offend and if you've got something to say you'll say it and it's like, their problem if they can't handle it.....I admire that a lot.

this is a refreshing change from your previously unbroken 'fred durst' comments but i have to admit that it seems like you consume an excess of popular american television , film, and music. maybe you should take a break , clear your mind

It's cultural imperialism and it's forced on my society by your people......that's like Anders-Fogh-Rasmussen telling people in Helmand to maybe just chill out on getting bombed by Nato and that's like...not a very chill thing to say :/

[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

goodness seems like everyone is reading this. where did you all hear of it? just here , from each other , or what? is it really that good? i guess i'll finally check it out

baby finland read it and everyone else followed suit.

well, i haven't read it, because i don't read books about the occult.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
just read the blurb and it sounds like a bit of a downer/not very uplifting so i might give it a miss
[account deactivated]

roseweird posted:

deadken posted:

i'm reading caliban and the witch by silvia federici.

goodness seems like everyone is reading this. where did you all hear of it? just here , from each other , or what? is it really that good? i guess i'll finally check it out

i'd seen it posted here but only actually bought it after an irl friend recommended it. it's good

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

just read the blurb and it sounds like a bit of a downer/not very uplifting so i might give it a miss

it is Not a book that encourages positive thinking patterns.,0 crystals out of 5

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]