HTTPS JOOLS WTF
this is the moment fred durst reveals he was behind teh collapse of building 7

woodstock 99 obviously has a negative aura around it due to the chaos that happened and the unfavourable comparison of 99 youth culture to 69 youth culture, but in the back of my mind i've always suspected that more people were raped at the original.
I've been listening to James Brown lately. Look into it, people.
lol if you didn't purchase significant other in '99
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

wasted posted:

lol if you didn't purchase significant other in '99

i actually had taste in 99 and started getting into Blur big time. sorry for your loss.

I was a kid not yet devouring Descartes.

pretty soon the zzone is going to consist entirely of conec posts and music youtubes and lynkorgos will downvote everything
[account deactivated]
first album i ever actually paid for was
i bought dookie but my mom listened to it first and made me sell it to the neighbor kid

tentativelurkeraccount posted:

it's startling to look back and realize that limp bizkit had a more coherent aesthetic and philosophy than any superstar act today

limp bizkit was all about anti-bullying. which i'm sure you can identify with iwc bc ur a giant beta / faggot
[account deactivated]
like i just watched re-arranged in the OP now watch this and tell me who is being more sincere

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

limp bizkit was all about anti-bullying. which i'm sure you can identify with iwc bc ur a giant beta / faggot

i thought it was the soundtrack to bullying people, a limp bizkit CD in your possession was like having a pick-up full of frat boys on standby

beta/faggots were listening to electronic music in 99, just like now

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
mumford and sons is awful and they should never perform music again.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Lisa Simpson: It's one of those campy 70s throwbacks that appeals to Generation X-ers.

Bart Simpson: We need another Vietnam to thin out their ranks a little.

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

like i just watched re-arranged in the OP now watch this and tell me who is being more sincere

http://www.uncut.co.uk/the-fall/the-falls-mark-e-smith-i-threw-a-bottle-at-mumford-sons-news

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
folk "music"
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]