lol http://thenewinquiry.com/essays/steal-this-article/
im reading the tailor of ulm: a possible history of the italian communist party and it puts stuff like tni in an even more garish light

stegosaurus posted:

are we talking about the same book, the naked communist, by the one man insane clown posse aka w cleon skousen

Wow that's half as many men as the other insane clown posse

that post was originally going to say "insane clown w leon skousen" but I was like, thats one word from icp, I should put that in there somehow. and thus a post was born. imperfect, perhaps, in error, definitely, but a post in being nonetheless, moving to hegemony, operating on the terrain of real posting, contributing to the critique of the real by the same.
Insane Clown Potty.

stegosaurus posted:

that post was originally going to say "insane clown w leon skousen" but I was like, thats one word from icp, I should put that in there somehow. and thus a post was born. imperfect, perhaps, in error, definitely, but a post in being nonetheless, moving to hegemony, operating on the terrain of real posting, contributing to the critique of the real by the same.

ugh look at these stupid excuses for epic fail. UNFOLLOWED.

unfollowing is a red line for me tom. your feeble attempt at sarcasm leaves me utterly unmoved.
I want to make a vid where a businessman bumps into a wizard on the street who whispers trailer and then the business man meets a series of failures followed by a record scratch followed by I feel good playing while he dances inappropriately but in a way that indicates he's becoming comfortable with himself, living, learning, loving etc. while crying and yelling no no no no no no no. This is my idea.

Keven posted:

I want to make a vid where a businessman bumps into a wizard on the street who whispers trailer and then the business man meets a series of failures followed by a record scratch followed by I feel good playing while he dances inappropriately but in a way that indicates he's becoming comfortable with himself, living, learning, loving etc. while crying and yelling no no no no no no no. This is my idea.

can't you

I can in a few weeks
cool.

stegosaurus posted:

unfollowing is a red line for me tom. your feeble attempt at sarcasm leaves me utterly unmoved.

UNFOLLOWED.

AmericanNazbro posted:

is that you trolling him on twitter

dependency theory bringing that old school mtwist flavor back

HenryKrinkle posted:

AmericanNazbro posted:

is that you trolling him on twitter

naw i don't have a twitter but that's probably how i'd troll him if i did hahah

smart money on babyfinland
my new twitter rule is i only follow 69 people at a time
I forget who Marxian ergonomics aka Giorgio momurda is but it might be him
The truth is the human race has never been better off. We live in an age of plenty. lmao
heres the one other article this dude has written for tni http://thenewinquiry.com/essays/drone-court-advantage/

We liberals also ought to quit patronizing the innocent victims of our wars by portraying them as innocent victims of our wars. As I learned on a recent trip to Pakistan, often times these “victims” — or rather, their survivors — will tell you they don’t feel victimized at all: they feel empowered. Indeed, many say they’re just happy to be taking part as some of the first proud people of color to be warred upon by a proud American emperor of color.

“My family, they were not terrorists,” one man who lost his wife and three sons in a drone strike told me in an interview. “But,” he added, wiping tears of what were presumably joy from his face, “now they are history.” The man, whose name I have forgotten, was probably called Mohammad.

he's kidding but it does seem like his first half could be transposed into his new column. he hates actual leftists that much
i donno i thought drone court advantage was by far the best piece on the election from last fall. did u read it all?

During my time in Waziristan, I found the people of Pakistan understood this better than most self-styled progressives. For instance, I met a a young couple whose 9-year-old daughter, their pride and joy, had her life cut short because she made the mistake of hanging around men between the ages of 10 and 85. But her father — let’s call him Mohammad II — recounted to me that the real tragedy of his daughter’s death would be if it undermined President Obama’s political capital, and with it his ability to expand Americans’ access to quality, affordable health care.

Edited by KilledInADuel ()

haha the last paragraph of that is pretty much exactly the same as this one post I made during the election.
congratulations to both of you for making the obvious joke then.
Thank you.
[account deactivated]
rosewise
i read fuck and destroy twice
i moderate an avril/john fanfic board
i moderate an april/john fanfic board

roseweird posted:

animedad posted:
the way ppl talk about Pynchon is funny because it's like this weird American poseur intellectualism

upvoted bc i never read pynchon

i tried once but then i took out my They Live glasses & all the words turned into "i'm masturbating i'm masturbating i'm masturbating i'm masturbating i'm masturbating i'm masturbating i'm masturbating"

weirdly enough the same thing happened when i started Pale Fire by Nabokov recently but instead of "i'm masturbating" it said "i'm publicly exposing myself (and you kind of like it)". i should read something else maybe

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
pkd is cool. though i have been halfway through Man In The High Castle forever because it is super tame in comparison to all his other weird shit
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]