babyhueypnewton posted:

babyfinland posted:

is there any difference between salafis and baby huey at all, really

fascists and communists both use violence. that does not make them similar

not what im talking about buddy jim

getfiscal posted:

babyhueypnewton posted:
sexual 'liberation' caused the degeneration of communism in the west.

deadken posted:

cleanhands posted:

hey deadken what are your thinks on simon schamas new program. my thoughts: i like it, its cool

i didnt watch it but i'm generally against any attempt to teach people history

im against the written word in general but you dont see me complaining

roseweird posted:

are you really going to sit on the sidelines being mad at the idea of women having orgies without men and pout that they're "afraid of the phallus". yeah that's it huey they are degenerate traitors wasting their precious revolutionary energies that can only be conserved by heterosexual continence, and anyway they just can't handle the raw power of the d *huey slams door to bathroom, muffled cursing soon heard behind door*

you misunderstand. a lesbian orgy would be a revolutionary statement. a heterosexual orgy, in which the men are carefully controlled both by women and other men to keep a sexual fetish as safe and controlled as possible, is reactionary.

babyhueypnewton posted:

babyfinland posted:

is there any difference between salafis and baby huey at all, really

fascists and communists both use violence. that does not make them similar

fascistards, communistards

babyhueypnewton posted:

you misunderstand. a lesbian orgy would be a revolutionary statement.

oh come on

[account deactivated]
babygooeypnougat

MadMedico posted:

cleanhands posted:

hey deadken what are your thinks on simon schamas new program. my thoughts: i like it, its cool

Of course the spectacle and suffering makes us grieve. Who wouldn't grieve? But it's not enough to do that. We've got to understand.

You've even got to understand Israel's point of view. I did; I lived in Haifa, a bit. But, look: supposing you were in Aberdeen or Inverness, and rockets were raining down on you every day, sent by people who didn't accept the right of your country to exist.

its not great as a history show but its cool if youre interested in the forms and expressions of jewish nationalism, which i am, so its cool

babyhueypnewton posted:

deadken posted:

read my latest blog or whatever it's about nietzsche

Are you saying orgies are liberating and master morality? You seem to have confused Nietzsche with the liberals who interpreted him. the idea of an orgy itself is pathetic, but under liberalism, when orgies are held under the rules of liberal feminism: no men unless invited (fear of the phallus), strict birth control and STD checks (fear of life) it's even worse. sexual 'liberation' caused the degeneration of communism in the west.

excellent point bhpn, the only form of sexuality acceptable for a good communist is the 'misunderstanding' with a third world prostitute

cleanhands posted:

MadMedico posted:

cleanhands posted:

Of course the spectacle and suffering makes us grieve. Who wouldn't grieve? But it's not enough to do that. We've got to understand.

You've even got to understand Israel's point of view. I did; I lived in Haifa, a bit. But, look: supposing you were in Aberdeen or Inverness, and rockets were raining down on you every day, sent by people who didn't accept the right of your country to exist.

its not great as a history show but its cool if youre interested in the forms and expressions of jewish nationalism, which i am, so its cool

i LIVE the forms & expressions of jewish nationalism

& lol it's bataille who'd say orgies are master morality, i definitely made no such claim
im probably never gonna go to an orgy but my understanding is that theyre precipitated by someone offering to receive dick which doesnt sound like master morality to this prude

deadken posted:

cleanhands posted:

MadMedico posted:

cleanhands posted:

i LIVE the forms & expressions of jewish nationalism

youre cool too then )

deadken posted:

& lol it's bataille who'd say orgies are master morality, i definitely made no such claim

well he's wrong then and so are you, your hedonism is counter-revolutionary and your interpretation of nietzsche seems to be pre-foucault, pre-deleuze, and pre-freud.

was ambivalent about reading ken's latest article, definitely not going to even click on that link now.

babyhueypnewton posted:

well he's wrong then and so are you, your hedonism is counter-revolutionary and your interpretation of nietzsche seems to be pre-foucault, pre-deleuze, and pre-freud.

maybe foucault, deleuze and freud have something to say about this, but is there a reason you used that sleep quote dramatically out of context? Those aren't Nietzsche's or Zarathustra's words about sleep, they belong to a sage of virtue who is very clearly being portrayed as a buffoon. after that guy finishes his meandering and silly speech about sleep, zarathustra responds with

This sage with his forty thoughts is a fool; but I believe that he knows well how to sleep. Happy is he that even lives near this sage! Such sleep is contagious-contagious even through a thick wall...
His wisdom is: to wake in order to sleep well. And verily, if life had no sense and I had to choose nonsense, then I too should consider this the most sensible nonsense...
Blessed are the sleepy ones: for they shall soon drop off.

I don't really see how the quote you selected supports your claim that nietzsche is rejecting a hedonist lifestyle in favor of a measured, deliberate one.

BHPN's assertion that male homosexuality is counter-revolutionary but female homosexuality is revolutionary is a pseudo-intellectual substitute to posting that one Facebook meme about gay marriage being okay "if both girls are hot."
[account deactivated]

babyhueypnewton posted:

deadken posted:

Oh no jerry! Your daily meds were supposed to be blue pills, not the red! You're a marxist now Jerry, you're seeing the simulacrum unmasked! Ah darn it. Ah shucks. Lost another one to llco.org
llco is kind of dead now which sucks. wanted more vg reviews.
ken why did you keep writing and i basically stopped? actually i didn't stop n/m
sometimes people give me money for it now it's cool
who givs you money
some magazines and so on
for the stuff on your blog or is there other stuff
your writing is clearly getting better somehow, i guess i didnt want to look at it because my mind is fairly numb but i could at least recognize that, unlike before, there was clearly nothing holding it back from being 'professional writing'. thats pretty cool

ilmdge posted:

i bet it's other stuff. i bet youre writing in the exact same difficult, overwrought style, except instead of about one direction and revolutionary fervor it's about like seeing the genius of the free market in fox's The New Girl and you're paid by the national review for it, or maybe something about social justice in The Butler for the atlantic

Impper posted:

your writing is clearly getting better somehow, i guess i didnt want to look at it because my mind is fairly numb but i could at least recognize that, unlike before, there was clearly nothing holding it back from being 'professional writing'. thats pretty cool

still pales in comparison to the great works of my guy Joey Goebbels. Man, what talent that guy possessed! Shame a bunch of worthless brits and yanks did him in, he had such promise.

Yo, which of his books did you read and really enjoy? I forget, but i want to buy it now plus some of his other stuff #GodWinning

Impper posted:

i'm still young as Hell & still emerging from my inchoate state i think

whens ur next novel impper

ilmdge posted:

ilmdge posted:

i bet it's other stuff. i bet youre writing in the exact same difficult, overwrought style, except instead of about one direction and revolutionary fervor it's about like seeing the genius of the free market in fox's The New Girl and you're paid by the national review for it, or maybe something about social justice in The Butler for the atlantic

i blog for the cato institute

deadken posted:

Impper posted:

i'm still young as Hell & still emerging from my inchoate state i think

you've got a bright future ahead of you at jacobinmag, ken. this i am certain.

ilmdge posted:

He contributes some stuff for Characters Welcome, a fanzine for fanfiction and essays about USA network's scripted dramas.

i used to get paid to blog once a week about beltway politics, specifically congressional bullshit. lol
i was paid to blog about hearings for bow hunting laws

TG posted:

i used to get paid to blog once a week about beltway politics, specifically congressional bullshit. lol

By who and what kind of agenda was that shit pushing?

AmericanNazbro posted:

TG posted:

By who and what kind of agenda was that shit pushing?

no real agenda, it was just my old companys way of getting involved in this fancy "new media". i also used to tweet lol. i got about 5,500 followers on twitter but i just couldnt care about that shit

they didnt really edit my content at all, it was weak liberal bullshit, no secret communist undertones. i think i had maybe a dozen readers a month but getting paid is getting paid.