djbk posted:

if i post a cool picture of my book shelf will somebody vouch for me on wddp

i'd really like to drink gold top and read sad things

about value theory?

yeah i'll vouch for you on wddp

[account deactivated]
johhny 5 aces
lol at a london airport they detained glem greenwald's brazilian boy toy for 9 hours under a terrorism law

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/19/world/europe/britain-detains-partner-of-reporter-tied-to-leaks.html
awesome i'll take some pictures and use

hit me up do we have pms here
I don't see Guns, Germs, and Steel on there. FAIL
theres three more

although your head might hurt when you see the first grader's shelves

your guns germs and steel was beaten down by my libertarian reader
[account deactivated]
would you like some criticism

[account deactivated]
bookshelves are cool. everyone sohuld post them

roseweird posted:

i don't mean your shelves in particular, just reflecting on the rhizzone's silly tradition of bookshelf photos in general. yours are exactly as boring as everyone else's

im not sure... mine contain both the hilarity of john stewart and the biting wit of stephen colbert... not sure anyone can match that.

here's a jew joke for rose

i had planned on driving to stl for my friends' draft. a bunch of buddies from high school plus college plus family in a 12 man league

i don't play baby games (i was kicked out the inaugural year for a pot joke i think)

anyway somebody drafted george zimmerman

edit theres a couple girls in that gay league too i think (somebody's auntey)
[account deactivated]
show me a cat gif
catch phrase
hopw many pages is the bonsai tree obok?
[account deactivated]
does anyone know any good books on vichy france, primary source or otherwise?
[account deactivated]
Hasan is representing himself in this case, and has attempted to mount a “defense of others” legal strategy, arguing that he shot fellow soldiers preparing to deploy in an effort to protect Taliban leaders. So far, the military judge, Col. Tara Osborn, has rejected that defense, but in the latest letter, Hasan again offered an explanation of his actions. He also cited Francis Boyle, a University of Illinois law professor, as establishing that wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are “illegal and unconstitutional.”
https://twitter.com/jeffersonobama

this is aman on twitter who calls himself "JeffersonObama" lmao
http://samkriss.wordpress.com/2013/08/17/what-the-radical-left-can-learn-from-one-direction/

this was like, really good, which is really surprising
good work sam, but it still fails in comparison to the excellence contained within the 600 page bonsai tree trimming book a few posts up
[account deactivated]
i tried to read that and my face pursed up like i bit into a lemon before i finished the opening sentence. then i read a list of nothing words and started skimming and audibly went blegh and xed out halfway through the first paragraph. 4/5
"my generation is a bunch of babies, here's a list of verbs describing babies' behavior." riveting stuff sam

Edited by babyfinland ()

[account deactivated]
see how the bieber fangirl has her hand in the air

and the cadre does too

makes u think

this guy has a 132lb scrotum
sam you should cut everything above the line “What do you think about real boys?"

start there, everything leading up to that is infuriatingly boring garbage. dont show us your warmup. you dont need to introduce postmodern ennui or teenage obsession with pop bands. we get it
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

tom have you read badiou.

AND HOW!

any badiou will ba-do
what a collection of ninnies you have commenting on your blog too yeesh