patton oswalt is really annoying on twitter
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
twitter... no thanks. i'll start reading things backwards when israel invades canada.
Anthony Cumia ‏@AnthonyCumia 4h

I find today I am agreeing with 50% of @pattonoswalt's tweets!
lol when adrianna tells chris about her abortion and says her uterus was pierced during the procedure and he asks "both of them?"

babyfinland posted:

He frequently gets into a massive argument on twitter for 4 hours, and then writes an entire essay about it on his website the day after.

MadMedico posted:

babyfinland posted:

He frequently gets into a massive argument on twitter for 4 hours, and then writes an entire essay about it on his website the day after.

Unfollowed.

Follow me on twitter if you want to read me calling dead ken names and retweeting Kumail Nanjani on the reg.

babyfinland posted:

Follow me on twitter if you want to read me calling dead ken names and retweeting Kumail Nanjani on the reg.

ur insults were a lot better on here imo you don't even call me a converso any more

deadken posted:

babyfinland posted:

ur insults were a lot better on here imo you don't even call me a converso any more

im trying to be playful so you know im just kidding around. this place is full of sensitive little babies these days and i guess its rubbing off on me

converso was a good one i forgot about that

hi read some words i wrote about melancholia and alienation and the illusory nature of online communication and the pop group "one direction" and badiou bye

babyfinland posted:

deadken posted:

babyfinland posted:

im trying to be playful so you know im just kidding around. this place is full of sensitive little babies these days and i guess its rubbing off on me

shit aint been the same round these parts since the being nice krew took over *spits tobacco juice into an earthenware jug*

i just clicked the "football" category button on vipbox to watch the seahawks game and its all euro soccer bullshit. a real "WTF moment" folks

deadken posted:

babyfinland posted:

deadken posted:

babyfinland posted:

shit aint been the same round these parts since the being nice krew took over *spits tobacco juice into an earthenware jug*

dont spit in my lunch jug

also its not really "being nice" so much as being passive aggressive

deadken posted:

babyfinland posted:
deadken posted:
babyfinland posted:

You rHizzonErs are so gullible. No, you won’t accept safe spaces outright, but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of sadbrain until you’ll finally wake up and find you already have wddp.

who wants to hear about my sexual misadventures this month
masked orgy pics or gtfo
Nice work Ken. I enjoyed the Kierkegaard thing. What did you think about philosophy for militants overall
tell us ken, tell us

stegosaurus posted:

Nice work Ken. I enjoyed the Kierkegaard thing. What did you think about philosophy for militants overall

i really Like it, badiou can be a bit of a covert idealist sometimes imo but it does a really good job of outlining some of his larger philosophical project without spewing set theory everywhere

Sean Smith joined the State Department after six years in the Air Force. He was respected as an expert on technology by colleagues in Pretoria, Baghdad, Montreal, and The Hague. He enrolled in correspondence courses at Penn State and had high hopes for the future. Sean leaves behind a loving wife Heather, two young children, Samantha and Nathan, and scores of grieving family, friends, and colleagues. And that’s just in this world. Because online in the virtual worlds that Sean helped create, he is also being mourned by countless competitors, collaborators, and gamers who shared his passion.
would u guys mourn me too if some smelly beardo blew me up
Because online in the virtual worlds that Tom inhabited, he is also being mourned by countless comrades who shared his infectious passion for Stalin, Golden Corral and pussy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_jews
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
just in case anyone doesn't know: that quote was directly from hillary

http://www.state.gov/secretary/rm/2012/09/197780.htm
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

haha, the only people who give a shit enough about that guy to eulogize him are either being forced to do so (politicians, media) or are goons

who else gets publicly eulogized besides like celebrities clarence. think dammit.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Clarence Vazoongoula-Byripp, lover of bizarre youtube videos and decent poster I guess, died today or whatever.

futurewidow posted:

i just finished super sad true lovestory and it was good but kind of a bummer. i have a thing for books with main characters obsessed with youth & attractiveness it's gross

i got this book today on your good word so i hope it is good.

tpaine posted:

Unbelievably Huge Fag with Unforgivable Opinions The Victim of Blowback, Experts Say

if i post a cool picture of my book shelf will somebody vouch for me on wddp

i'd really like to drink gold top and read sad things

about value theory?

edit:

When L-F was killed, I think most of the posters moved on to these three forums. I can't actually get in to see what is going on there since they want references, but if someone can there might be some funny stuff. I am confident that they organize thread invasions, which is why you'll have a reasonable thread in D&D or GBS and then suddenly 30 idiot leftists start a dogpile.

The Rhizzone is at least partially public, home to super stars like Ironic War Criminal.

Edited by djbk ()