thirdplace posted:

babyfinland posted:
Basically all I'm trying to say is that gayness is a Western cultural modality, and Western culture is not genetic, so to argue that any biological foundations for homosexuality represents a genetic origin for gayness is a pretty huge misstep. To presume that homosexuality can not exist other than in the cultural modality that the capitalist West has developed for it is silly and just wrong, and it plays into the perpetuation of a failed system of gender and sex modalities.

still don't think it precludes genetic origins for basic homosexual impulses which may be channeled any number of culturally mediated ways tho.

of course

I think the idea that homosexuality is genetic (i.e. some kind of genetic aberration or distinction) assumes that heterosexuality is some sort of biological default, which I'm willing to accept, but it is a working assumption that ought to be recognized.

I believe being an Otherkin works the same way.
gayness is not genetic. evidence suggests that it is congenital. there is an important distinction

babyfinland posted:
of course

i love to agree, agreeing is great!

Goethestein posted:
gayness is not genetic. evidence suggests that it is congenital. there is an important distinction

i dont know what that means because im just a dumb gay teen.

Goethestein posted:

did u know sex is congenital in some animals too Lol

from what i recall Fags are better parents in general because they never poon in the guest room during Skyler's 16th birthday party and bang out five or six retards they can't afford, cant raise and dont even love. also the ones that want children are usually more educated than the general population, and less likely to beat their children with a pipe while drunk. so just the fact that gays are better than the population in general is strong evidence that they are better parents as well.
idea for a science fiction--alternative earth where human sex is determined by temperature. geopolitical contrast between temperate and equatorial complicated by gender politics
Nb: Gropestein lives in a trailer, in boston. Its all normal houses around, but his house, is a trailer.

babyfinland posted:

Goethestein posted:

genetic means a characteristic passed down by dna. congenital is an inherent state that develops due to conditions in the womb, for example jools look like an albino vampire because his mother drank a bunch of that chemical that jack nicholsen fell into in "Batman." congenital conditions are not generally heritable.

[account deactivated]
gayness is sexually transmissible, come over and i'll demonstrate

littlegreenpills posted:
gayness is sexually transmissible, come over and i'll demonstrate

once u go gay, u love USA

Goatstein did your parents take reverse chin thalidomide
Congenital

thirdplace posted:

babyfinland posted:
of course

i love to agree, !

Now this is the future thread!

The unnatural is natural, time to dance beyond gender modalities,

beyond natural proclivity,

beyond the infinite

Edited by Crow ()

thug get a goddamn avatar
yeah theres a perfectly good pic of hitchens ive posted in at least two threads
[account deactivated]
great op! i love it! i don't think you're generalizing or using stereotypes at all - people do really think like this, become like this. i think a point of disagreement would be at what point do we move beyond subjectively deciding one set of issues is worse than another. personally i'm with you, but obviously many people disagree
Communal parenting ftw. Fuck parental
agreed. we should grow up among our peers, make trouble, receive guidance, social guidance, use one another as judges & juries & executioners, judge the judges, and then you have a revolution

Goethestein posted:

babyfinland posted:

Goethestein posted:

genetic means a characteristic passed down by dna. congenital is an inherent state that develops due to conditions in the womb, for example jools look like an albino vampire because his mother drank a bunch of that chemical that jack nicholsen fell into in "Batman." congenital conditions are not generally heritable.

congenital refers to developmental stage not etiology

Impper posted:
agreed. we should grow up among our peers, make trouble, receive guidance, social guidance, use one another as judges & juries & executioners, judge the judges, and then you have a revolution

capitalism does a good enough job of destroying families and giving each individual the illusion of being an arbiter of society, we hardly need a revolution for that

puke into my ass

GoldenLionTamarin posted:
puke into my ass

okay

Edited by aerdil ()

i like you aerdil
[account deactivated]
you're not like the other people here, in the trailer park
[account deactivated]

Goethestein posted:

lol at this awesome post and many more like it

welcome giganticass1983
[account deactivated]

thirdplace posted:

babyfinland posted:
of course

i love to agree, agreeing is great!

this needs a dedicated thread

giganticass1983 posted:

Goethestein posted:

Edited by babyfinland ()

bump
[account deactivated]

giganticass1983 posted:

Goethestein posted:

males are more likely to be gay depending on how many brothers they had previously from the same womb, controlling for factors such as social conditioning and Brother From Another Mother. this fact is extremely strong evidence that the gayoisity of a fetus is determined in utero, rather than the father having defective spermatozoa. its essentially like any other birth defect.

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:
good gracious; ass bodacious