i finished houellebecq's the map and the territory. i enjoyed it. it's about like fuckin' french regions and artisans and shit.
fuckin french regions and artisans
i always see wispy girls and fat nerdy yupies reading super sad true love story. i hate its cover
youth and beauty are nice for some, but i hate both. i can't wait till i'm an old man retire back to serbia to play chess and tablic in the park while slowly sipping slivovica as belgrade burns yet again

Impper posted:

i always see wispy girls and fat nerdy yupies reading super sad true love story. i hate its cover

its the one where the title is in like columns, repeated, right. i hate that one and all those covers that look like apple/google employees designed them, 'literaary fiction'

elemennop posted:

youth and beauty are nice for some, but i hate both. i can't wait till i'm an old man retire back to serbia to play chess and tablic in the park while slowly sipping slivovica as belgrade burns yet again

do you follow KHL

babyfinland posted:

elemennop posted:

do you follow KHL

you mean the hockey league? naw, why?

tentativelurkeraccount posted:

Impper posted:

its the one where the title is in like columns, repeated, right. i hate that one and all those covers that look like apple/google employees designed them, 'literaary fiction'

yep that is the one

elemennop posted:

babyfinland posted:

elemennop posted:

do you follow KHL

the helsinki jokerit are joining it next year and im pumped to kick rus balls

babyfinland posted:

elemennop posted:

babyfinland posted:

elemennop posted:

do you follow KHL

there's like 1 hockey ring in all of serbia, it's not really one of the 10 million sports we play. our winters aren't long enough and it's too expensive.

elemennop posted:

babyfinland posted:

elemennop posted:

babyfinland posted:

elemennop posted:

do you follow KHL

there's like 1 hockey ring in all of serbia, it's not really one of the 10 million sports we play. our winters aren't long enough and it's too expensive.

wow no love for your slavic bretheren huh

theres a croatian team...

babyfinland posted:

elemennop posted:

babyfinland posted:

elemennop posted:

babyfinland posted:

elemennop posted:

do you follow KHL

wow no love for your slavic bretheren huh

i'm not really worried about you finns toppling their 21 teams

thats what a nigga said in 1939

babyfinland posted:

thats what a nigga said in 1939

uh, you do realize in the end the soviets forced you to give up land + pay tribute to them? like obviously finland did much better than the alternative, but eventually strategic advantages wore them down, so yeah, same thing.

a small price to pay to kill hundreds of thousands of slavic retards

babyfinland posted:

you finns and russians are like genetically indistinguishable, i don't even have anything against you ugro-finns, a branch of my family is hungarian

elemennop posted:

babyfinland posted:

you finns and russians are like genetically indistinguishable, i don't even have anything against you ugro-finns, a branch of my family is hungarian

im pretty sure thats not true, about the genetics. iirc there are some finns that are similar to russians genetically but also many that are similar to germans, swedes, siberian peoples and hungarians but then theres also like a suomi type thats basically its own thing and most similar to estonians.

fun fact finns were considered mongolians in american censi when they immigrated to the USA in the part half of the 20th century

there's a good slovene hockey guy
is this him?
http://www.google.com/search?q=slovene+hockey+guy

babyfinland posted:

fun fact finns were considered mongolians in american censi when they immigrated to the USA in the part half of the 20th century

you mean mongoloids, and they are still widely considered so.

getfiscal posted:

babyfinland posted:

you mean mongoloids, and they are still widely considered so.

are they

babyfinland posted:

elemennop posted:

babyfinland posted:

im pretty sure thats not true, about the genetics. iirc there are some finns that are similar to russians genetically but also many that are similar to germans, swedes, siberian peoples and hungarians but then theres also like a suomi type thats basically its own thing and most similar to estonians.

finns are like pretty different from each other, but also were generally isolated from indo-european mixing as much. you have some scandanavian mixing, but it's generally a pretty small part of your genetic component which is like 80% from "Finnic" group whereas 10% is siberian, and the other 10% is the rest. on the other hand russians are probably like 35% slavic or whatever and the rest is a mix of other shit.

fun fact: when german anthropologists first discovered a neanderthal skull, they said it had to be some slavic monster

elemennop posted:

babyfinland posted:

elemennop posted:

babyfinland posted:

finns are like pretty different from each other, but also were generally isolated from indo-european mixing as much. you have some scandanavian mixing, but it's generally a pretty small part of your genetic component which is like 80% from "Finnic" group whereas 10% is siberian, and the other 10% is the rest. on the other hand russians are probably like 35% slavic or whatever and the rest is a mix of other shit.

fun fact: when german anthropologists first discovered a neanderthal skull, they said it had to be some slavic monster

thats what i thought, so what did you mean that russians and finns are genetically indistinguishable?

fun fat: me

Impper posted:

ha ha i am neither

also my copy lost its cover

babyfinland posted:

elemennop posted:

babyfinland posted:

elemennop posted:

babyfinland posted:

thats what i thought, so what did you mean that russians and finns are genetically indistinguishable?

fun fat: me

well that (a) russians absorbed a lot of ugric-finnish tribes (b) scandanavians probably sexed a lot of slavs while they ruled russia (c) you guys both share the siberian tribes genes

also, it was just me referencing http://exile.ru/articles/detail.php?ARTICLE_ID=16499

fun fact: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_I_(Y-DNA) southern slavs and scandanavians share the highest percentages of the only native european haplogroup

futurewidow posted:

Impper posted:

ha ha i am neither

also my copy lost its cover

i kno ur neither, but those are its demographic!

i'd like to be a wispy gurl
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i've been called 'wispy' exactly once. this person no longer calls anyone anything.

thats good, anyone should definitely just be called anyone. its confusing if you call anyone anything

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

whaaaat. w-hat. tpaine doesn't know what the fuck. blort? fnord? wtfsicle. brungles. confuzzled. narf.

wow you really hate me dont you. you are full of hate.

elemennop posted:

babyfinland posted:

elemennop posted:

babyfinland posted:

reflexively flexed in the zyzz pose upon reading the last sentence. hell yeah

futurewidow posted:

i just finished super sad true lovestory and it was good but kind of a bummer. i have a thing for books with main characters obsessed with youth & attractiveness it's gross

the twilight series was really good, despite all the liberal derision.

AmericanNazbro posted:

the twilight series was really good, despite all the liberal derision.

catchphrase

[account deactivated]