U MOTHERFUCKERS JUST PROVED MY POINT UR JUST ONE OFF THOSE GUYS THAT KISS ASS TOO EVERYBODY CUZ U FEEL THE EMANCIPATION THE MOST

\

we men should stand up and pick up our balls and say no too trimming the grass and washing the car every sunday , we should say no too woman that say you cant go too that party we have therapy

\

U KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN IF YALL GONNA LIVE LIKE THAT at ur 40s your gonna wish ur dead u gonna sit in the bathroom for an hour cuz u cant piss cuzz ur wife is screaming atya WHERE THE FUCK ARE U

\

LETS TALK THEN ABOUT OEHH CULTURE OEHH ART

art and culture CAN SUCK MY BALLS

\

Edited by ArisVelouchiotis ()

ArisVelouchiotis posted:

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Mother fuckin' mutt! You, you fucking piece of shit! Motherfucking... He bought his fucking button! That fake old tough guy! You bought your fucking button! You mother fuck... Fuck! Keep that motherfucker here, keep him here!

50 Cent, yeah!

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
im in troskyism now
okay, so which one of you is in san francisco right now

its me
COMMUNISM

We Always Herp!!!!
is saab the lfest car?

jiroemon1897 posted:

ArisVelouchiotis posted:

Mother fuckin' mutt! You, you fucking piece of shit! Motherfucking... He bought his fucking button! That fake old tough guy! You bought your fucking button! You mother fuck... Fuck! Keep that motherfucker here, keep him here!

50 Cent, yeah!

2:03

What did it say communism we always harry
[account deactivated]

swampman posted:

Can you drink something out of a straw? I thought you drank through a straw, or sometimes with a straw.

pixie sticks, gogurt, freezie-pops? hEllo? FUcking idiot.....

1. You don't drink a pixie stick.
2. Go-gurt comes in a wrapper, not a straw.
3. Freezie-pops, or "otter pops" or Mamita's ices or whatever, also come in a wrapper, not a straw.

You would have better luck using stuffed elbow macaroni to bolster your preposterous thesis, and yes, I mean that literally as well as figuratively.
[account deactivated]
Sleep is impossible. The Rhizzone is empty. The Lurker checkpoint #46354 is Decadent and Depraved. And these two things are perfect.

"…The train pulled in. I wasn’t so sure of my plans once I saw the engine. I kissed Molly with all the spirit I had left … I was sad for once, really sad, for everybody, for myself, for her, for everybody.

Maybe that’s what we look for all our lives, the worst possible grief, to make us truly ourselves before we die.

Years have passed since I left her, years and more years … I wrote many times to Detroit and all the other addresses I remembered, where I thought she might be known. I never received an answer.

The house is closed now. That’s all I’ve been able to find out. Good, admirable Molly, if ever she reads these lines in some place I never heard of, I want her to know that my feelings for her haven’t changed, that I still love her and always will in my own way, that she can come here any time she pleases and share my bread and furtive destiny. If she’s no longer beautiful, hell, that’s all right too! We’ll manage. I’ve kept so much of her beauty in me, so living and so warm, that I’ve plenty for both of us, to last at least twenty years, the rest of our lives.

To leave her I certainly had to be mad, and in a cold, disgusting way. Still, I’ve kept my soul in one place up to now, and if death were to come and take me tomorrow, I’m sure I wouldn’t be quite as cold, as ugly, as heavy as other men, and it’s thanks to the kindness and the dream that Molly gave me during my few months in America." - Céline

Holy sperm
hello forum. teen communist looking for a safe-space to talk shit about identity politics/get misty eyed over the worst excesses of the USSR her e
[account deactivated]
hello newtoncartoons

newthingincartons posted:

hello forum. teen communist looking for a safe-space to talk shit about identity politics/get misty eyed over the worst excesses of the USSR her e

it was so nice, once upon a time...

uh this is place for disillusioned twentysomethings with fond memories of a failed subforum of a comedy message board so...

welcome!
i'm turning 32 in a month or so
^ high time to get married
to the church
I've never posted on or seen (outside of one or two archives links) LF before.
i only ever looked at the picture thread on LF because i am functionally retarded/autistic and only post here so as to offer my consistently misinformed and sexually aggressive opinions
fwiw and completely sincerely i think you would make a fine priest fringus

whats the latest shitty lf offsite forum??
http://www.rhizzone.net/forum/3/

fape posted:

whats the latest shitty lf offsite forum??

http://puahate.com/index.php

https://twitter.com/CommieTweetsTxt
i posted extensively on old lf and i still post a lot on the rhizzone today
http://mypostingcareer.com/
I'm happy this community is around. I learned a lot of things on here and hope this place sticks together.

fwiw and completely sincerely i think you would make a fine priest fringus

thanks, that's kind of you to say.

[account deactivated]