postposting posted:

*also by trots about music i think i meant something about listening and consuming music from a detached perspective unconnected from the actual material process of its production, but mostly i was making a terrible joke

it is the material processes for manufacturing music that are under control of the capitalists. the bourgeois consumes as much of this music as possible for the same reason they consume fast food: it is "nutritionally" deficient, and only distracts them from the real world (sorry, "material conditions") for a short time. have you ever watched someone listening to music and they can't make it more than forty seconds into a song before choosing the next one, they don't have ADD, they are chasing the dragon. once again the blame lies with the pushers, not the addicts.

people in famous bands are basically middle-management careerists or at best capitalist Stakhanovs.

Lysenko posted:

all your questions on trotrykim answered here

stop with this off site bullshit. embed that shit

Hi! welcome back lurkers. certainly glad to see you've made it through the checkpoint unharmed. i think you might enjoy this one:

thats a sweet av. someone should change it to 'pallywood' and give the bear a kaffiya

Ronnski posted:

Hello

hi, ronnie

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

[account deactivated]
no puedo dormir

VoxNihili posted:

Ronnski posted:

Hello

hi, ronnie

hello

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

what the fuck is UP, ronanski!!!

Ahoj, friend! Thats czech for hello friend

Got a new job and I've been lurking, not posting. Sorry there haven't been any jeans updates.

I realized that jeans just can't get tight enough for what I need to be wearing so I just wear leggings now.

This is the face of aesthetiks.
Teh four f's.

Ronnski posted:

tpaine posted:

what the fuck is UP, ronanski!!!

Ahoj, friend! Thats czech for hello friend

what czech for ahuj9

Zizek is czech for schnitzel. lol. fucker.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

if i were a messenger i'd be FOR SURE sporting wool cycling shorts on the job

[account deactivated]
ARE YOU A REAL PERSON???
[account deactivated]

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

Got a new job and I've been lurking, not posting. Sorry there haven't been any jeans updates.

I realized that jeans just can't get tight enough for what I need to be wearing so I just wear leggings now.

Cool Jeans.

[account deactivated]
Terminator 2 Sovietized

Memories. I bought alcohol legally for the first time on one of those thin Parisian streets. Here's to drunken nights.

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

[account deactivated]

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

cool tats

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

wait a sec he has a neckbeard

it's called authenticity

ArisVelouchiotis posted:

Memories. I bought alcohol legally for the first time on one of those thin Parisian streets. Here's to drunken nights.

U MOTHERFUCKERS JUST PROVED MY POINT UR JUST ONE OFF THOSE GUYS THAT KISS ASS TOO EVERYBODY CUZ U FEEL THE EMANCIPATION THE MOST

U FUCKING LOW LIVE WORTHLESS PIECE OF THRASH , FUCKING LOSERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BURN IN HELL U KISSASS SHITS

GET SOME FUCKING BALLS !!!!

oeh this is about art and culture and being sefisticated ,

ITS OWEN WILSON WHO'S GETTIN BITCH HANDLED BY THE DIRECTOR

U LOUSY COCKSUCKERS!!!!

ITS BECUZZ U LIKE IT ,...THATS JUST WRONG !!!!

we men should stand up and pick up our balls and say no too trimming the grass and washing the car every sunday , we should say no too woman that say you cant go too that party we have therapy

U KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN IF YALL GONNA LIVE LIKE THAT at ur 40s your gonna wish ur dead u gonna sit in the bathroom for an hour cuz u cant piss cuzz ur wife is screaming atya WHERE THE FUCK ARE U

LETS TALK THEN ABOUT OEHH CULTURE OEHH ART

art and culture CAN SUCK MY BALLS

[account deactivated]

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

Mother fuckin' mutt! You, you fucking piece of shit! Motherfucking... He bought his fucking button! That fake old tough guy! You bought your fucking button! You mother fuck... Fuck! Keep that motherfucker here, keep him here!

Edited by ArisVelouchiotis ()

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

ArisVelouchiotis posted:

U MOTHERFUCKERS JUST PROVED MY POINT UR JUST ONE OFF THOSE GUYS THAT KISS ASS TOO EVERYBODY CUZ U FEEL THE EMANCIPATION THE MOST

U FUCKING LOW LIVE WORTHLESS PIECE OF THRASH , FUCKING LOSERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO BURN IN HELL U KISSASS SHITS

GET SOME FUCKING BALLS !!!!

oeh this is about art and culture and being sefisticated ,

ITS OWEN WILSON WHO'S GETTIN BITCH HANDLED BY THE DIRECTOR

U LOUSY COCKSUCKERS!!!!

ITS BECUZZ U LIKE IT ,...THATS JUST WRONG !!!!

we men should stand up and pick up our balls and say no too trimming the grass and washing the car every sunday , we should say no too woman that say you cant go too that party we have therapy

U KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN IF YALL GONNA LIVE LIKE THAT at ur 40s your gonna wish ur dead u gonna sit in the bathroom for an hour cuz u cant piss cuzz ur wife is screaming atya WHERE THE FUCK ARE U

LETS TALK THEN ABOUT OEHH CULTURE OEHH ART

art and culture CAN SUCK MY BALLS

no need to go all bogan bitch and all.

Iwc for the record I did enjoy your intervention on my fb page. You could have left it just fine
• I never drink alcohol out of a straw.
• I can only chew gum for about 45 seconds.
• My closest friends call me "Jay Wa."
• I believe the best way to learn about someone is through that person's writing.
• I hate when people associate me with a city other than Atlanta.
(e.g., "This is Jay. He's from Boston.")
• I like being Indian, but I don't like when people tell me I'm "not Indian enough."
• I have been known to wear self-quoted T-shirts.
• I am an attorney in Florida, but I don't practice law and I don't live in Florida.
• It's rare for me to get close to someone without affecting their outlook on relationships.
• This section may be called "About Me," but my life is really about you--the family and friends who make my life worth living.

----------
I write on the paradoxical viewpoints of Relationship Psychology, taking a minority perspective. Oftentimes my writing is antithetical to the way I feel, but I believe real empathy comes from considering forms of expression that differentiate from my own.

You're probably exhausted at this point. And that's okay. But if you want to keep learning more about who I am, then read below. This piece is something I wrote about myself a few years ago.
----------

Contradicting Contradictions:

I think, but I’m not always sure who I am. I am passionate, but I never let passion get in the way of my thinking. I want to know everything, but I realize that nothing can ever be known for sure. I live for the moment, but recognize that each moment might be my last. I do what I want, but not always what I think is right.

I like to write, but never grammatically wrong. I like to create, but never to create things that will eventually destroy. I’m the most afraid in the moments I have no fear. I believe in freedom, but I don’t think we’re free to make choices without consequences. I think it’s very possible to have everything and nothing at the same time. I believe that religious conflicts are among the world’s greatest problems, but I also realize that they could lead to the ultimate solution. The one person I need the most is also the one person I have already lost.

I have a strong desire to help others, but never at the expense of not helping myself. I hold grudges, but I can’t stay mad at someone for a long time. I may like you, but that doesn’t mean that I’m “in like” with you.

I don’t believe in love at first sight, but I’ll give her a shot the first time I meet her. I tend to pull an interest closer by first pushing her away. I work hard at my relationships, but I do not enter into relationships just to perform hard work. I think imperfections can be perfect, but I love only those who first love themselves.

I have studied law, but I am a student of psychology. I believe the laws that govern psychology are fundamentally different from the psychology that governs our law. I’m quite sure one couldn’t exist without the other, but I am unsure which one came first. I know it was the egg though.

I am socially liberal, but I believe in fiscal conservatism. I’m blue, but if I were green I would not die. I have a passion for meeting people, but I tend to forget names easily. I stay happy by bringing out the happiness in the people around me.

My life is a series of accidents with purpose—paradoxical questions, but they are never answered in contradiction.
Can you drink something out of a straw? I thought you drank through a straw, or sometimes with a straw.
remainder: you can thumb the straw and then try to 'drink out of a straw' before whatever your drinking (coke zero) spills out, hth