swampman posted:

allgirlsummergunclub posted:

honestly also i really want to do a good effort post in the dean thread about leninism, psychoanalysis and the modern american proletariat but by the time i sit down at the keyboard i am usually p drunk and just don't

it helps to just do the writing and let the subject take care of itself

swampman posted:

edit: i hate that i posted this! damnit. ride on

oopSy

my favorite masao moment is when he sets the stove on fire
[account deactivated]

libelous_slander posted:

i say post more because it honestly needs to be brought to light. too many decision makers operate in the dark and sure, they don't read the rhizzone but the dissemination is important, and the truth will eventually reach the surface

honestly a lot of the people working for and against these type of cases don't show up in google searches other than the occasional docket record. the whole thing is pretty clandestine wrt working with american refugee organisations, immigration and recruitment efforts in (especially midwestern) urban areas. a lot of it is common knowledge in the near-dead labor law circles but most plants aren't even on a map much less in the news. i'm really wary about making the writeup i'd like to on a public forum bc i really want to post pics of dudes in raincoats covered in blood who work for less than min wage and the names of people who hire illegals for sexual favors in nebraska but i just need to put everything together.

dudes in raincoats covered in blood who work for less than min wage and the names of people who hire illegals for sexual favors in nebraska but i just need to put everything together.

please eventually make this post!

[account deactivated]
Hey lurker... Glad to see that you've enjoyed lurking! If you like weird twitter, you may like my twitter account... deets in the siggy... well enjoy your time and happy browsing. Cheers!
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

stop trying to take ppl offsite kiven

The @KeeblerCorp is steping up memes. We need all the help we can #get.

Edited by ArisVelouchiotis ()

remember idonlieku? man whatever happened to that dued.
what i really want to know is what happened ot that one guy i forget his name that made those cryptic posts that you could kinda understand if you were Hi as hell HELLO. GETTIN HIGH AND MAKIN THE LATERAL ASSOCIATIONS!..... Anyway.. he registered here as anistorian, posted a bit, and disappeared. Yall know who im talkin about. He was called somethin else but i forget Wat... Dammit janet, what was the dang name.
You talkin bout Neo Otacon?
Right. Whath appened to that one.
Found steady work with health benefits got married had a kid and now talks in perfectly understandable and succinct sentences. No, I don't know.
some expert
He suffered some trials, didn't have much time to post, and has since made life changes; not sure if he will ever be back quite like before.

Source: used to chat with him a lot

honestly also i really want to do a good effort post in the dean thread about leninism, psychoanalysis and the modern american proletariat but by the time i sit down at the keyboard i am usually p drunk and just don't

even if it turns out to be a piece of shit and no one reads it or replies and everyone makes fun of you it still feels good to get the thoughts connected in your brain as you write them and get a post out there. then you can think about your own post. plus it's lf, eventually a thread gets to good discussion after going in 10 different directions. then eventually you get made mod in a joke election. all of this from experience.

dont be afraid to post, lurkers! anything that reduces the proportion of goatstein posts is Good
I have to be up and out the door in 3 hours but it's not so bad. My terrible sleep schedule allowed me to discover this wonderful thing.

They wrote a song together 20 years ago that is also wonderful.

Quite something that this guy is now 70 years and relatively healthy.

I don't know if any of you even like these people but it's 4:40 am and there's nothing important going on in the lurker thread at the moment. Alright, now the attempt to sleep.

swampman posted:

SailorSARS posted:

I guess I just wanted to post this because I feel like I've known some of you guys for years through lurking, but you never knew me.

name names

Never, but if it makes you feel any better, you were one of em

I do mostly analytic and ordinary language phil nowadays (and honestly don't really like most continental phil anymore, blasphemy I know) but I might post something about the debate between Derrida and Searle on Austin, if any one knows or cares about that. I can also do some decent drunk posting on occasion

Crow posted:

what i really want to know is what happened ot that one guy i forget his name that made those cryptic posts that you could kinda understand if you were Hi as hell HELLO. GETTIN HIGH AND MAKIN THE LATERAL ASSOCIATIONS!..... Anyway.. he registered here as anistorian, posted a bit, and disappeared. Yall know who im talkin about. He was called somethin else but i forget Wat... Dammit janet, what was the dang name.

lol for a second i thought you were talking about wakefulvesicle, who is basically the evil dadaist version of neo otacon

Did anything cool happen in thid thread.

libelous_slander posted:

tpaine posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaZYzXDxlyA&t=6m9sstill my fav masao moment

putting the fucking extra fries in the toilet

SariBari posted:

tpaine posted:

for me it's still coffee and meat and when he confronts the REALITY http://youtu.be/E2lvFXBV8zQ

Holy shit.

Meursault posted:

SariBari posted:

tpaine posted:

for me it's still coffee and meat and when he confronts the REALITY http://youtu.be/E2lvFXBV8zQ

Holy shit.

yeah deep shit culminating in a GREASE FIRE.

It's cool how nothing can distract him from picking up the sentence at the exact same point he broke off on
heyy i lurked a bit and registered now to post in the checkpoint.. i like this forum i think, i also like politics, reading, and other things, to cut this short. Also i never posted in lf before but ill try to "get into the spirit". Well, hello and see you around i guess

Meursault posted:

Did anything cool happen in thid thread.

someone namedropped you in a really long diatribe post but i'm not going to tell you where aghaghahahag

God damn it.

libelous_slander posted:

i say post more because it honestly needs to be brought to light. too many decision makers operate in the dark and sure, they don't read the rhizzone but the dissemination is important, and the truth will eventually reach the surface

honestly a lot of the people working for and against these type of cases don't show up in google searches other than the occasional docket record. the whole thing is pretty clandestine wrt working with american refugee organisations, immigration and recruitment efforts in (especially midwestern) urban areas. a lot of it is common knowledge in the near-dead labor law circles but most plants aren't even on a map much less in the news. i'm really wary about making the writeup i'd like to on a public forum bc i really want to post pics of dudes in raincoats covered in blood who work for less than min wage and the names of people who hire illegals for sexual favors in nebraska but i just need to put everything together.

lmao if you have this stuff dont waste it on the monkey cheese stalin fail aids forum, write it up and send it off to every magazine and newspaper you can think of, they'll be capable of protecting your confidentiality and nothing on here ever 'reaches the surface'

these lurkers are earnest as hell & totally suck. can we get a ban on All the lurkers
i think jools and discipline made up and started a blogging brand empire so send it to them

deadken posted:

these lurkers are earnest as hell & totally suck. can we get a ban on All the lurkers

dont ban me please

but ban me please for the love of god
ban me, i dont give a shit, i be reborn as a more soulful and physically slightly taller Poster
drinking bad red wine from chile i bought from trader joes and eating peanut butter ritz bits atm. hmmm.
original ritz bits or death