TG posted:

just found out i broke my foot and my collarbone, so ill probably be posting a lot more out of sheer boredom

foot breaking is crap

cleanhands posted:

toy posted:

and yeah, Newt seemingly did expose some high-ups in his big fancy firm for super racist e-mails and caused a major stir and got a bunch of money and (fled?) to the mysterious East.

he got repeatedly ditched for sexier, more interesting people by a woman he was travelling with (who was kind enough to pretend it was a racial thing) and he cried, lol

She later reluctantly has sex with him after he yelled at her and blamed her for him getting injured in a moped accident.

He also said that the indonesian village he was teaching at was very "Ghetto"

i think everyone knows my irl name and also what i look like but i only have like 4 of you guys of facebook, and half of them are people i met irl, and im glad, and i dont really use facebook much anyway and, i'm gay
i do twitter under my irl name and find myself saying a lot less stuff about jew conspiracy and so on which is probably good
I got banned from WDDP. Not for anything I said there but because I was taking screen-caps of posts on Postgarden and postzone.
i constantly tweet kobe bryant on my twitter

Impper posted:

add me to fb i am jonni limonov

i think i already did but it seemed like your account had been hacked by a spambot or something But Perhaps Thats Just How You Post

Hey all im lurker. Whats up. I like when ppl make huge posts that get responded to by youtubes and then theres just youtuves forever and i dont click on any of them. I never post here before. Good day.
add me on facebook if you want to see me post idiot things for idiots with stupid idiot thoughts to read. im clancy taylor, i am unafraid of death,

clanzy posted:

add me on facebook if you want to see me post idiot things for idiots with stupid idiot thoughts to read. im clancy taylor, i am unafraid of death,

real.fuckin.talk.

clanzy posted:

same but me on twitter @masterlocke_

lurkerthread turns into social media promotion thread, gotta get that personal brand out

innsmouthful posted:

clanzy posted:

same but me on twitter @masterlocke_

lurkerthread turns into social media promotion thread, gotta get that personal brand out

buncha disgusting fucking pundits.

if i ever become even marginally relevant on any social network i intend to burn all that shit down and retreat to a cave in the woods forever
i hate everything about facebook, i ignored it for years but now that everyone's online i use it as a conduit to display what a successful well adjusted person i am to my extended family so my mom doesn't have to get complained at by my aunt about what i'm not doing with my life

i like twitter a little more but it's getting a little old. i think i will just stick with forums
I just joined Facebook a few weeks ago after a 2 year hiatus and it really sucks now. I liked it before when it was mostly just a bunch of drama but now everyone just posts a bunch of memes and it SUCKS.

hey posted:

I just joined Facebook a few weeks ago after a 2 year hiatus and it really sucks now. I liked it before when it was mostly just a bunch of drama but now everyone just posts a bunch of memes and it SUCKS.

So you post on the rhizzone? What the christ

Alright I'm gonna go back and read this whole thread now, looks like a lot of posts so probably it turns out that rhizzone's moniker - "the vanguard of the modern left" was accurate after all and dozens or even 100 lurkers are saying they are educated and entertained by the double z zone.

Keven posted:

Hey all im lurker. Whats up. I like when ppl make huge posts that get responded to by youtubes and then theres just youtuves forever and i dont click on any of them. I never post here before. Good day.

hi im corey

I know y'all are going through some forums drama in this thread, and you probably don't care about what I have to say. Anyway, I lurked lf from almost its inception while in high school in the midwest (ugh). lf (and fyad to a lesser extent) was like my refuge then, and I learned a lot. I really hate admitting that I owe anything to a forum (and actually many of you posters), but I do. The humor and the intellectualism was simply something I couldn't get anywhere else in life. I never posted though because I knew I wasn't a good enough poster and was self conscious. Then I went to college, and I stopped reading internet forums completely. This was mostly because I meet a guy who was really familiar w/ continental phil and marxism and some other guys who were into dumb fyad-like humor. The recesses of the internet were mostly redundant for me at that point. Not to mention lf was pretty shitty at the time (this was like 2010) and many of the good posters left and I couldn't really follow where the hell everyone was splitting to.

Fast forward a couple years and then there's weird twitter. My friend tells me about it and says I'd like it. I did, of course, because I was already familiar w/ it because it's just SA posters. Nostalgia grabbed me and so I go and reminisce and find zzone here and lurk a little. I guess I could post now because I feel like I've got more insight now that I've got some higher ed under my belt (though my philosophic and political thought has changed just a bit since lf) and don't give a shit if I'm bad, but really, I just don't have time to do more than occasionally lurk.

I'm studying abroad now though so in between drinking and heavy drinking I just follow the twitters. I'm starting to twitter myself but it's hard and I'm bad at it.

I guess I just wanted to post this because I feel like I've known some of you guys for years through lurking, but you never knew me. I don't care if this is too honest for a cynical leftist internet forum full of mere internet entities, but thanks for all the good posts

drinking and heavy drinking

sambuca

SailorSARS posted:

I guess I just wanted to post this because I feel like I've known some of you guys for years through lurking, but you never knew me. I don't care if this is too honest for a cynical leftist internet forum full of mere internet entities, but thanks for all the good posts

um no this was excellent, thank you lurk brother. i hope you join more frequently in between blackouts.

SailorSARS posted:

I know y'all are going through some forums drama in this thread, and you probably don't care about what I have to say. Anyway, I lurked lf from almost its inception while in high school in the midwest (ugh). lf (and fyad to a lesser extent) was like my refuge then, and I learned a lot. I really hate admitting that I owe anything to a forum (and actually many of you posters), but I do. The humor and the intellectualism was simply something I couldn't get anywhere else in life. I never posted though because I knew I wasn't a good enough poster and was self conscious. Then I went to college, and I stopped reading internet forums completely. This was mostly because I meet a guy who was really familiar w/ continental phil and marxism and some other guys who were into dumb fyad-like humor. The recesses of the internet were mostly redundant for me at that point. Not to mention lf was pretty shitty at the time (this was like 2010) and many of the good posters left and I couldn't really follow where the hell everyone was splitting to.

Fast forward a couple years and then there's weird twitter. My friend tells me about it and says I'd like it. I did, of course, because I was already familiar w/ it because it's just SA posters. Nostalgia grabbed me and so I go and reminisce and find zzone here and lurk a little. I guess I could post now because I feel like I've got more insight now that I've got some higher ed under my belt (though my philosophic and political thought has changed just a bit since lf) and don't give a shit if I'm bad, but really, I just don't have time to do more than occasionally lurk.

I'm studying abroad now though so in between drinking and heavy drinking I just follow the twitters. I'm starting to twitter myself but it's hard and I'm bad at it.

I was going to post some introduction shit but this is basically me. I have a lot of cool stories about doing FLSA stuff in meat processing plants re: how fucked shit is on the ground floor of labor in America, but there's never been a good time to drum up the energy to write a ton of words about it. I guess mostly I just read posts here because ya'll seem to be able to provide good interpretations/perspectives on many of the authors who I read and agree with nowadays.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

libelous_slander posted:

drinking and heavy drinking

sambuca

aahh! sambucca...must...drink...sambucca...

another sign of the zzone's worth. i never ever would have seen those youtube vids any other way. is that man still alive?

hi i'm kraphead and i'm a lurkaholic. in fact, i'm lurking right now. i'm posting from inside a bush.
honestly also i really want to do a good effort post in the dean thread about leninism, psychoanalysis and the modern american proletariat but by the time i sit down at the keyboard i am usually p drunk and just don't

Edited by ArisVelouchiotis ()

[account deactivated]

allgirlsummergunclub posted:

honestly also i really want to do a good effort post in the dean thread about leninism, psychoanalysis and the modern american proletariat but by the time i sit down at the keyboard i am usually p drunk and just don't

just write that or the meat factory thing while drunk. you can edit it in the morning. i would read that post. i would upvote that post. i would reply with a one liner. the rhizzone.

masao lives here in glorious montreal doesnt he. maybe i can send him a care package of frozen french fries or something

there are a lot of lurkers
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaZYzXDxlyA&t=6m9sstill my fav masao moment

putting the fucking extra fries in the toilet

[account deactivated]

allgirlsummergunclub posted:

SailorSARS posted:

I was going to post some introduction shit but this is basically me. I have a lot of cool stories about doing FLSA stuff in meat processing plants re: how fucked shit is on the ground floor of labor in America, but there's never been a good time to drum up the energy to write a ton of words about it. I guess mostly I just read posts here because ya'll seem to be able to provide good interpretations/perspectives on many of the authors who I read and agree with nowadays.

i say post more because it honestly needs to be brought to light. too many decision makers operate in the dark and sure, they don't read the rhizzone but the dissemination is important, and the truth will eventually reach the surface

edit: i hate that i posted this! damnit. ride on

Edited by swampman ()

SailorSARS posted:

I guess I just wanted to post this because I feel like I've known some of you guys for years through lurking, but you never knew me.

name names

tpaine posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaZYzXDxlyA&t=6m9sstill my fav masao moment

for me it's still coffee and meat and when he confronts the REALITY http://youtu.be/E2lvFXBV8zQ

[account deactivated]