clanzy posted:

i stopped reading this thread for like a day or two and now im living in a postapocalyptic hellscape where i dont have any cigarettes anymore

cigarettes are, truly, bad for you.

ArisVelouchiotis posted:

I was wondering what the fuck was wddp and discovered that I couldn't lurk there.

i got an acct and never logged in, i'm glad i skipped wddp bc people are saying it's as dormant as this place at times but with nothing of interest ever. i kinda wanted to see slashie craziness though.

redfiesta i'm glad you have decided to join the the semi-lurker force. with our earnest posts we're gonna whip this place into shape.

futurewidow i wonder if you are even a sometimes lurker? please come back for a greatest hits reunion at some point.

swampman posted:

clanzy posted:

i stopped reading this thread for like a day or two and now im living in a postapocalyptic hellscape where i dont have any cigarettes anymore

cigarettes are, truly, bad for you.

Existing is bad for your body.

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

ahahahh uh ok I think I'm going to go on sabbatical for a while, peace yall

i can't wait for all the thought-provoking content that will be posted to fill the void.

im going through a prolonged mental breakdown but because it started long before i started posting nobody really noticed
i met newt irl he had a tupac avatar and acted hard online but he was actually a awkward indian kid who had an effeminate voice and was possibly gaey

Impper posted:

i met newt irl he had a tupac avatar and acted hard online but he was actually a awkward indian kid who had an effeminate voice and was possibly gaey

fucking harsh bro. at least he didn't fall in love, poser.

we flew too close to the sun
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
let's all lurk more

tpaine posted:

discipline posted:

i'm taking a zubatical. that's what i call it whenever i stop everything i'm doing to play through the latest pokemon game! ;P

post your let's play

ilmdge posted:

let's all lurk more

but who will lurk the lurkers

I'm only hard for four hours a day, doctors orders
[account deactivated]
impper have you ever had sexual contact with a man. if not why not
yes
whatever happened to that mustang19 kid he was the best
also (imo!!) there need to be more offensively bad posters* that way all the good posters i consider Role Models and Heroes dont end up fighting each other and tearing this rhizome i call a home apart

*aside from me
just found out i broke my foot and my collarbone, so ill probably be posting a lot more out of sheer boredom

TG posted:

just found out i broke my foot and my collarbone, so ill probably be posting a lot more out of sheer boredom

i thought most people have a fair idea they broke their foot and collarbone pretty much as soon as it happens

88888 posted:

jodi dean

this motherfucker is lying. he probably doesnt even HAVE foot or collarbone!!
true facts: im actually friends with like half of ya on fb already which is probably a creepy thing for me to say

littlegreenpills posted:

TG posted:

i thought most people have a fair idea they broke their foot and collarbone pretty much as soon as it happens

yeah what in the hell does this mean. some foot bones are tiny but your collarbone would hurt really fucking bad. are you on them pills?

i kind of knew i broke my collarbone as soon as i hit the ground with my shoulder, but the doctor had to confirm by looking at some fancy thing called an xray. the foot didnt hurt that much at first, and i probably wouldve passed it off as a bad bruise if i didnt see the doc.

also "just" might be a bit of an exaggeration, since it didnt happen moments ago

TG posted:

i kind of knew i broke my collarbone as soon as i hit the ground with my shoulder, but the doctor had to confirm by looking at some fancy thing called an xray. the foot didnt hurt that much at first, and i probably wouldve passed it off as a bad bruise if i didnt see the doc.

also "just" might be a bit of an exaggeration, since it didnt happen moments ago

did you fall off a bike? the collarbone is the bone most often broken in the human body because it's all weak and vulnerable. like lurkers.

strangely enough the collarbone will likely heal fine on its own, but i probably need surgery on the foot. get ready for some vicodinposting
no i was being all radical gnarly tubular bodacious and snowboarding. turns out not all snow is super soft
just let the foot be. it'll turn out fine.
im thinking about it, since i dont want to join the ranks of those drowning in medical related debt because i couldnt afford good health care
on topic: im only friends with one zzoner on fb, which probably contributes to my lurkerness. its harder to think of you all as actual people when my only connection to you is a name, an avatar, and a bunch of posts. also im never invited to the irc which i assume exists
no one ever invites me to the irc and i think only one person here can connect this zone account to my fb one
also probably get your foot fixed. depending on your life style that could probably end up somehow fucking up your back esp if irl you be laborin and shit
i tried snowboarding down the side of the highway by my crib the other day but instead of it being amazing i just fell over and cried #snowstories
add me to fb i am jonni limonov

discipline posted:

trigger warning for amputee identity disorder
blargh

Edited by animedad ()