tpaine posted:

i think that was MANgolia, a 2009 poster who did nothing but gush about how cool mongolia was until he was banned for actually physically peeing in schnooglybird's pool

No, this was right before WDDP sealed up its borders and instituted the new policy of Referral Only membership. This poster supposedly quit his job and was just about to take off.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Newt. That's the guy.
stopped reading thread to say: jools is fucking great okay

~but then so is everyone~except goatstien~
[account deactivated]
hella rad and kcool posters
[account deactivated]
jools is the reason im alive tday..
im cool.
i knew domn was kookoo the first time i started trying to wiggle my brain through that pomo gibberish he liked so much. vindication
[account deactivated]
mr gone was the best poster of all time

tpaine posted:

also i was goading him into doing it and i felt bad about it because it was possible he was going to drive fucked up or something because of it but i still did it

i got a job at a large investment bank and start on monday, looking forward to alternating between the deepest suicidal depressions i'll ever have and multidrug fueled benders like that guy. dr what is the name, siphoning wealth into the pockets of multibillionaires as quickly as possible is my game

does any1 still have an active wddp membership here. i can read postplace and there's little of interest except Fire whining fatly and some worthless turd who does nothing other than post constantly about how much he wants to kill himself
sorry im responding as i read the thread yall are gettin LIVE and UP TO THE MINUTE

updates
i thought fire was universally ostracized from all lf spin offs truly the postgarden must be terrible
also that suicidal poster is me. dont fucking make fun of me bitch
we're all suicidal here compadre
[account deactivated]
foucault died not because of aids but because he didnt eat any vegetable. i eat broccoli, carrots, stuff like that because i dont want to die.
how on earth can u tack on mass eating only such weakass foods. a worse fate than death
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

nut grinderswitch worked at a similar place? or do you know that. i'm uh

i have no idea who you mean and probably if i did find that out sometime i would have chuckled in a superior fashion to myself and thought haha what a privileged sellout shitfuck how can you even pretend to have a useful perspective on anything and then forgot about it. and now it's me

Newt ended up going to Indonesia at least iirc. Dunno if he ever made it to Mongolia.
Idgi why lurkers dont lean harder on the reputation voting

tpaine posted:

swampman posted:

Idgi why lurkers dont lean harder on the reputation voting

im a lurker and i VOTE!

Makeshift_Swahili posted:

that get rad album is cool

the album you got your av from is one of my favorites of all times

ArisVelouchiotis posted:

No, this was right before WDDP sealed up its borders and instituted the new policy of Referral Only membership. This poster supposedly quit his job and was just about to take off.

pretty much the only interaction I had in here was when I was wondering what the fuck was wddp and discovered that I couldn't lurk there. So i pm'ed tom asking why this forum was obsessed with them and he said he was the worst person to ask that and told me something about anime and diapers.

is that shit true about domn???

also, anyone heard from dm? i hope he is doing alright...
and yeah, Newt seemingly did expose some high-ups in his big fancy firm for super racist e-mails and caused a major stir and got a bunch of money and (fled?) to the mysterious East.

toy posted:

my memory is hazy but he posted about it here a while ago

toy posted:

dm's doing much better than he was

edit: goey!!

toy posted:

and yeah, Newt seemingly did expose some high-ups in his big fancy firm for super racist e-mails and caused a major stir and got a bunch of money and (fled?) to the mysterious East.

he got repeatedly ditched for sexier, more interesting people by a woman he was travelling with (who was kind enough to pretend it was a racial thing) and he cried, lol

jools posted:

toy posted:

i really hope his problems werent the source of his inspiration because he was my favourite poster when he was (as it turned out) crazy.

cleanhands posted:

jools posted:
toy posted:

i really hope his problems werent the source of his inspiration because he was my favourite poster when he was (as it turned out) crazy.

what else would it be. inspiration is problems

i stopped reading this thread for like a day or two and now im living in a postapocalyptic hellscape where i dont have any cigarettes anymore

Makeshift_Swahili posted:

Newt ended up going to Indonesia at least iirc. Dunno if he ever made it to Mongolia.

yeah, he was going to go to mongolia but decided on indonesia instead. he posted occasionally in wddp about it but didnt post much after the move to postgarden because the country blocked the site. i think he was teaching an english class