Squalid posted:

why'd yall ever run cycloneboy and thugs off? I miss them

they ran themselves off lol

[account deactivated]
no i'm giving you a reality check because you're trying your darndest to stand on a soapbox and represent, represent, represent
you don't get it! you don't have that fucking right!
[account deactivated]
first jools came for the wddp pic thread, and i didnt speak out because i didnt have pretty eyes
then jools came for the new inquiry, and i didn't speak out because i wasn't at the new inquiry
then jools came for cammy zek, and i didnt speak out because i wasn't in her blog ring
and lmao at ipbanning thug lessons
[account deactivated]
what the hell has "quieting down" got to do with not attempting to write on people and places that you've at best had a quick taste of
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

tell me what I am! tell me what I am becoming! tell me what to be! thank god I have such supportive friends who are always looking out for me and my best interests

you're not doing it right! writing only becomes good and useful to yourself if you do it very rarely. who cares if it helps you to cope? stop writing and stop trying to learn about what other people think. stop sending critical pieces to shitty ass leftist blogs, magazines, and authors when they practice sexism or classism. you could never change one mind or learn something about your own ignorance on an issue by making your writing public. not in today's world. also, your need to post infrequently to a personal blog with a small audience is inexcusably famewhorish. please just get it together, give up on the human race, and post youtube vids all day, 'erry day. just SHUT UP. here's a longass putdown by ulrike meinhof for good measure.

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

jools posted:

you don't get it! you don't have that fucking right!

lol

its just funny to me, that literal insane people like goatstein posting endless misogynist garbage were never ipbanned, but then someone criticises your twitter account and it happens instantly
cycloneboy goes on posting sprees about how rape doesnt exist.... no ipban
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
i feel like a lot of the frustration felt by people here would dissipate if we all married people and prayed to god instead of trying to be pundits or trying to get other people not to be pundits.
then how come TL can't even post in his ifap thread lol
[account deactivated]

jools posted:

who cares about that guy. he already said he hates every single one of us

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
no i wasn't, i think you're a smart person doing something gross.

tpaine posted:

ilmdge posted:

jools posted:

who cares about that guy. he already said he hates every single one of us

not me

everyon except you

[account deactivated]

jools posted:

no i wasn't, i think you're a smart person doing something gross.

engaging in representation doesn't mean being loud, it means writing on or for people or places. it means trying to be a Voice for someone or something that never had a choice in the matter.

tpaine posted:

i'm good friends with thug lesions and getifiscal

we're practically the three musketeers.

what do you LURKERS think of someone trying to write about things? Yay or nay? Should they stay shut up inside their house? Very pressing questions for communists everywhere
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
jesus, writing about things has nothing to do with writing on things
i thought everybody here liked everybody. maybe it's possible to have different opinions without those opinions representing an attack on each other's person

jools posted:

jesus, writing about things has nothing to do with writing on things

Good point. Listen up you dumb whore bitch, you are so talented, and i know you so well, how smart you are, but you a re a fuckin dumb ole broad, and dont you know this? What is wrong with your Faggot ninja head

Edited by Crow ()

[account deactivated]

Squalid posted:

i thought everybody here liked everybody. maybe it's possible to have different opinions without those opinions representing an attack on each other's person

The personal is political! Personal slights are an ideological pantomime of the enemy. I'd strike my shadow if it veiled my leftist lean.