nws

e: oops found out that there's an article associated that makes everything even worse, http://www.chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html

images only http://www.imgur.com/a/mOWy6

Edited by Goethestein ()

poverty e-tourism

is that somebody i know?

Edited by mustang19 ()

china smack! bad china!

this toilets pretty nice in comparison to the bodies being eaten by crows and stuff
thats an upper-class toilet, and you use your hand to wipe
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=0d3_1218351821
All i can say, is that while some of the toilets are nice, im overall pretty glad i dont live in indiana
just looking at that indian toilet is making my knees ache

because i was gangraped in one
oh yeah in addition to the shit everywhere and wild animals and corpses in the river and cannibalism and the smell and the filthy beggars and the hucksters and the noise, india is also apparently some kind of rape dungeon??
Smdh. Help naxalites.. smdh The west..
The d is for dread
once again comparisons between china and india reaffirm the necessity of peoples war
thats a good point, it'll be cool when india industrializes to the same extent as china and has to contend with industrial runoff and the worst smog ever in addition to a river full of corpses

Goethestein posted:

thats a good point, it'll be cool when india industrializes to the same extent as china and has to contend with industrial runoff and the worst smog ever in addition to a river full of corpses

I also cant wait until something irrelevant happens to the discussion

Americans are entirely too squeamish about eating shit, heating homes with shit, bathing in shit, and shitting everywhere, IMO.

Crow posted:

I also cant wait until something irrelevant happens to the discussion

Yeah. Why don't you get back on topic, you irrelevant point bringing up ass.

swampman posted:

Americans are entirely too squeamish about eating shit, heating homes with shit, bathing in shit, and shitting everywhere, IMO.

swampman, OTOH, loves it!!! just look at his posts!!!! ahahahhahaha

Some places has problems, but it's not our place to judge them. We should instead assume that everything is the way it is because that's how Indians want it to be & try and understand their turd centric filth culture.
when i was in china there was a national campaign to improve manners including getting people to stop spitting so much. they shouldn't brag too much though because i've seen bathrooms that have like a little trough in the floor for everyone and you just squat in front of god and everybody.

getfiscal posted:

when i was in china there was a national campaign to improve manners including getting people to stop spitting so much. they shouldn't brag too much though because i've seen bathrooms that have like a little trough in the floor for everyone and you just squat in front of god and everybody.

be civilized! looked at dat in a new way after i read james scott

bourgeois hygiene is what separates us from rural barbarity.
The only good part of some memoir i read about a blubbering little cry boy who didnt like communist china was when he describes going to the doctor and the doctor just comes out to the waiting room and goes through everyone in order while all the other patients give second opinions in real time lol.

Goethestein posted:

oh yeah in addition to the shit everywhere and wild animals and corpses in the river and cannibalism and the smell and the filthy beggars and the hucksters and the noise, india is also apparently some kind of rape dungeon??

http://blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2012/12/30/indias-two-finger-test-for-rape-needs-to-end-experts-say/

But on the peripheries of big cities and rural areas of the nation, women continue to fight for equal rights – and this is reflected in how authorities treat rape victims, human-rights groups say.

Human Rights Watch, in a report released Sunday in India, points to the so-called “two-finger test” as evidence of how India had failed to take rape seriously, often blaming women’s behavior for the offense.

In the test, which appears in Indian jurisprudence textbooks and is admissible in court, a doctor inserts two fingers into a women’s vagina to determine its laxity and whether the hymen is broken, signaling previous sexual activity.

getfiscal posted:

chinese inspired shitting collectives are actually going to be the first stage in my organization and re-education of feckless psuedo-anarchist crustpunks

some lazy research i conducted in response to the recent wave of western psuedo interest in indian gender issues lead me to discover that adult female employment and education rates in china are nearly twice those of india. democracy fails again

slothrap posted:

chinese inspired shitting collectives

the rhizzone

Keven posted:

Some places has problems, but it's not our place to judge them. We should instead assume that everything is the way it is because that's how Indians want it to be & try and understand their turd centric filth culture.

I couldn't agree more. The United States specifically, and the West in general should adopt the laudable United Federation of Planets' "Prime Directive" - as popularized by Gene Roddenberry's smash-hit Star Trek franchises - in dealing with all other nations and cultures. It's ensured peace and stability throughout the Alpha Quadrant for centuries; if there's a more definitive proof than intragalactic fucking peace, I certainly haven't heard of it.

In season 4 Admiral Satie states that Picard had officially violated the prime directive 9 times in his career up to that point. But the number of unofficial violations, even very minor incidents, has got to be at least a couple dozen if you take into account everything in the TNG movies, and Voyager is basically seven seasons of constantly violating the prime directive.
ah but how else to ensure the perpetuation of the prime directive than by occasionally violating it?

getfiscal posted:

Spitting is awesome, it's a great way express a range of emotions. One of the biggest things I miss being in the USA

yeah pretty sure spitting doesn't express an entire range of emotions.
not a lot of romcoms have a climax where the couple starts spitting to show love
my favorite emotion to express thru spitting is *i'm ready to play some fuckin' baseball*
that picture set should really just be called The Ganges In Varanasi Is Pretty God Damn Gross GUys?!?!/

getfiscal posted:

yeah pretty sure spitting doesn't express an entire range of emotions.

thats the first thing they should teach in chinese class. you're missing out on so much...also you haven't lived until you start a fight by spitting on the ground in front of someone.

my favorite emotion to express thru spitting is *spits* Nuff Said.

babyhueypnewton posted:

Spitting is awesome, it's a great way express a range of emotions.

jools posted:

that picture set should really just be called The Ganges In Varanasi Is Pretty God Damn Gross GUys?!?!/

subtitle some indians unmoved by western ideas about death.

jools posted:

The whole corpse in the river thing is unique but everything else is representative of the nation's population centers iirc