[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
greek protestors threw some petrol bombs at police today.

perhaps an american protestor will throw a digital camera at the police.
Terror Charges Laid in "Camerageddon" Assault on Police
President Biden refuses to comment

getfiscal posted:

quick, get on twitter and enlist dorkasaurus_rex to our cause

Setting up tent cities in public parks, denying that space to fellow citizens, leaving trash lying about or relieving yourself in public spaces impinges on the other fellow's nose. All the reports of sexual assaults and drugs didn't help, either.

Yea I agree unironically - New York is a pretty shitty place all around.

aerdil posted:

getfiscal posted:

quick, get on twitter and enlist dorkasaurus_rex to our cause

lol

how many peopel who got pepper sprayed do you think are gonna vote for obama and call you a racist if you dont celebrate his re-election
lmao Bloomberg is on CNN, saying it was "maybe a thousand people" and that they "injured police officers' lmao my police officers
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:
wow this is really amazing right now...

one modest estimate had that 300,000 to 400,000 people showed up for the antiwar protest in new york city in 2003

how many are at this one?

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:
they had free busses and trains to bring in people for 2003 and it was more like 100k

well since then the economy collapsed and the government continuously engaged in imperialist war and intrigue. so how much bigger is the protest now?

getfiscal was probated until (Nov. 18, 2011 06:42:16) for this post!

its great that they have to bus in cops that have no idea how to police a huge metropolis. i dont think theres more than 3k people here, and now im watching 50+ unmarked police vehicles coming through in a convoy, many of them vans and SUVs
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
http://www.ustream.tv/cbsnews (CBS aerial view) they joined students and unions in Foley, probably at least 10k people according to a Fox affiliate. thats a lot of Americans that are risking being beaten and pepper sprayed, not to mention coming out on their own dime instead of being bused in, and risk losing their jobs/the last amount of money they have left
[account deactivated]
they occupied ucla today. i didnt go
people need to get some grenade launchers and fire them at office buildings. imo
u should join in and see if u can get yourself deported
i checked it out today but i didnt feel like gettin trapped on the bk bridge. i had to pee.

getfiscal posted:

President Biden refuses to comment

so close...

Saw a lot of people out yesterday after work here in chicago. I've give a conservative estimate of a couple of hundred people holding a rally outside the thompson center before marching down state street
i dontn want to get deported. america owns and britain suxx
just live in america as an illegal for as long as you can

Impper posted:
just live in america as an illegal for as long as you can

its the most american thing you could do. and marry Some One and get citizenship. america

The First Gay Marriage Between Two Foreign Nationals and Both Got Citizenship.
Metrophage tunes you into the end of the world. Call it Los Angeles. Government is rotted to its core with narco-capital and collapsing messily. Its recession leaves an urban warscape of communication arteries, fortifications, and free-fire zones, policed by a combination of high-intensity LAPD airmobile forces and borderline-Nazi private security organizations. Along the social fracture-lines multimedia gigabucks tangle sado-masochistically with tracts of dynamic underdevelopment where viral neoleprosy spreads amongst ambient tectonic-tension static. Drifts of densely-semiotized quasi-intelligent garbage twitch and stink in fucked-weather tropical heat. Throughout the derelicted warrens at the heart of darkness feral youth cultures splice neo-rituals with innovated weapons, dangerous drugs, and scavenged infotech. As their skins migrate to machine interfacing they become mottled and reptilian. They kill each other for artificial body-parts, explore the outer reaches of meaningless sex, tinker with their DNA, and listen to LOUD electro-sonic mayhem untouched by human feeling.
gonna go ahead and post this everywhere

*nightmare dictatorship pulls up*

http://photos.oregonlive.com/photo-essay/2011/11/pepper_spray_came_out_during_t.html

mistersix posted:
Metrophage tunes you into the end of the world. Call it Los Angeles. Government is rotted to its core with narco-capital and collapsing messily. Its recession leaves an urban warscape of communication arteries, fortifications, and free-fire zones, policed by a combination of high-intensity LAPD airmobile forces and borderline-Nazi private security organizations. Along the social fracture-lines multimedia gigabucks tangle sado-masochistically with tracts of dynamic underdevelopment where viral neoleprosy spreads amongst ambient tectonic-tension static. Drifts of densely-semiotized quasi-intelligent garbage twitch and stink in fucked-weather tropical heat. Throughout the derelicted warrens at the heart of darkness feral youth cultures splice neo-rituals with innovated weapons, dangerous drugs, and scavenged infotech. As their skins migrate to machine interfacing they become mottled and reptilian. They kill each other for artificial body-parts, explore the outer reaches of meaningless sex, tinker with their DNA, and listen to LOUD electro-sonic mayhem untouched by human feeling.

the best part of that movie was the keanu reeves monologue

"You see that city over there? THAT'S where I'm supposed to be. Not down here with the dogs, and the garbage, and the fucking last month's newspapers blowing *back* and *forth*. I've had it with them, I've had it with you, I've had it with ALL THIS - *I want ROOM SERVICE*! I want the club sandwich, I want the cold Mexican beer, I want a $10,000-a-night hooker! I want my shirts laundered... like they do... at the Imperial Hotel... in Tokyo. "

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:
Impper posted:
The First Gay Marriage Between Two Foreign Nationals and Both Got Citizenship.

dreadken and Fart_Categorizer finally tied the knot? jesus how long have we beeen waiting? congrats you two freaks. hope it works out for the best

[account deactivated]