"If you take Mein Kampf and if you remove the word Jew and put in the word Muslim, that is what I believe in."

Rich Indians are definitely the people most likely to adore Hitler and Nazism
anybody familiar with alex galloway? i'm looking at two books of his, the exploit and protocol, and i'm wondering if they're worth reading. tia
i just read it for class actually and its OK, not terrible but not great. his ideas about networks are interesting if you haven't already read network theory, but his ideas about hacking/the exploit being the way to win political battles is very silly.
Whats the Rhizzpinion on Foucault yalls?
he needs to be disciplined and punished for his history of deviant sexuality.

Handsome posted:

don't waste your time with deviant french thought

Ziz is a deviant too tho dudes
deviant slavic thought owns

gyrofry posted:

deviant slavic thought owns

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/nov/13/obama-ground-floor-thinking

i think zizek is a pro-democrat accelerationist - i cannot imagine a more cruel and heartless ideology. even being pro-hitler would be less offensive. what an animal.
[account deactivated]

Handsome posted:

Foucault of course very important thinker, its good to read him & have read him, but anyone from the same line, spinoza, nietzsche, down thru to even delouise & guitari, is an acceptable substatute

secret chiefs 3 own, combat with the angel is really good too
Lotringer: Let's begin at the end, or rather, at the ends: the end of production, the end of history, the end of the political. Your reflections begin with a series of liquidations. Has the time come to put Western civilisation in the wax museum? Is everything now for sale?

Baudrillard: I don't know if it's a question of an 'end.' The word is probably meaningless in any case, because we're no longer so sure there is such a thing as linearity.

lolz

Handsome posted:

foucault good! focault veryy good!

Handsome posted:

rather than asking what the rhizzpinion on any particular thinker is, it would be far more productive to trace the genealogy of the very concept of a rhizzpinion through its various transformations

When viewed through the lense of the audacity of the mcrib, you can plainly see,

deadken posted:

Lotringer: Let's begin at the end, or rather, at the ends: the end of production, the end of history, the end of the political. Your reflections begin with a series of liquidations. Has the time come to put Western civilisation in the wax museum? Is everything now for sale?

Baudrillard: I don't know if it's a question of an 'end.' The word is probably meaningless in any case, because we're no longer so sure there is such a thing as linearity.

lolz

watch for the end of this where Frodo flips the script on him and says that everything baudrillard has said about foucault is actually true of baudrillard

[account deactivated]
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t595065/
i read HST for the first time #whoa, and now i'm reading mallarme and borges
hunter s thompson? lol
mallomar and bourgie

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

hunter s thompson? lol

yeah. he wasnt very good but he wasnt terrible either

my brother actually used to love talking about nazism and the third reich when we were growing up in bombay

now he does market research and i love him a lot
i imagine like dead ken or somebody has some sort of gay english post-ironic reason for not liking Borges, but really, hewas the shit
i really like borges
i was stuck in a coach station in preston, lancashire for like 3 hours a couple weeks ago and i spent that time rereading fictions and every so often i'd have to look up from the book and just stare into the middle distance and mouth 'god damn he's really fucking good' and people around me probably thought i was schizophrenic

deadken posted:

i was stuck in a coach station in preston, lancashire for like 3 hours a couple weeks ago and i spent that time rereading fictions and every so often i'd have to look up from the book and just stare into the middle distance and mouth 'god damn he's really fucking good' and people around me probably thought i was schizophrenic

yeah but reading the back of a cereal box would seem sublime compared to the going-ons of Preston bus terminal

that place is fuckin hilarious, they have a pub called the Blackamoor Head
ken what in your opinion is the very worst location in britain
britain
actually its probably birmingham, which manages to be the second largest city in the country without a single aspect of any cultural, artistic, architectural, sporting, social, or culinary note

deadken posted:

actually its probably birmingham, which manages to be the second largest city in the country without a single aspect of any cultural, artistic, architectural, sporting, social, or culinary note

sheffield? i spent a week there when i was 12, it looked like a dystopian future. i hung out in a pizzaria run by lebanese arabs the entire time

lebanese pizza is good.
there's a new chain of pizza places in montreal which is like armenian pizza or something, looks interesting.
sheffield has some good music, and when i think of sheffield i can at least picture a vaguely unique urban landscape.... birmingham is a weird blob of a department store in a sea of anodyne nothing

deadken posted:

Birminghams seem to be shite regardless of country