i have some qs 4 yall---~

is this a ~safe space~ (esp 4 pocs)

are there any wbw here

is it ok if im a radfem

are you all still dumb as hell

have any of you graduated college yet

if i post here do i have to pretend to respect libertarians-turned-mtwists-or-w/e-it-is-those-freaks-are-obsessing-abt-now just because they changed their minds about who other people should shoot first when it comes time for the revolution/singularity/bugging out to the gulch

whats in yr bugout bag

ill probs think of some more l8ter.......
we're all fascists now or whatever
im a maoist
i'm kim-jong un

try to keep it under your hat tho
Ima moslim
Sounds like you have some problems with shooting people though?
I follow the humanitarian line signified 'Lenin-Stalin-Mao.' I have no interests in the psychopathic compulsions of murder hobbyists! I only am interested serving hyooman to the best of my ability

jools posted:

no i have probs w ppl using pocs as muscle

I was workin with a union organizing WoC but I realized my true calling was marketing. RAHOWA!
see where i been lately ppl dont appreciate casual references to rahowa it kind of blows

SHANK3Neuropathy posted:

jools posted:

you mean in the weird SDS way?

and dont mind crow, hes our resident nazi
oh and just fyi i searched 'randbrick' b/c i just finished reading this (tw: raep)

jools posted:

SHANK3Neuropathy posted:

jools posted:

you mean in the weird SDS way?

like in a rhetorical way b/c both libertopia and mtwtopia is paved w/ the corpses of poc out of any proportion 2 corpses of the man (imo)

Oh yea? Well guess what??? We don't take kindly to the word 'randbrick', whatever the fuck THAT is! Fucker!
1 more q - if someone posts something blank is that like a video b/c i blocked youtubes & vimeos after determining the moving image has lost all revolutionary potential
yes to first or whatever and no to the other ones. this is a safe space for males; no misandry zone

SHANK3Neuropathy posted:

oh and just fyi i searched 'randbrick' b/c i just finished reading this (tw: raep)

lol

[account deactivated]
im a wbw focker and therefore you can milk me
i have nothing but contempt for povos and plebs of all hues, if you havent read celine you should just go live breed & die in a hole and stop bothering me and my fellow elect
while i think its possible that intelligent women may exist i think that they should just transition and make it simple again
DAE remember Ron Paul? fuck, i'm old.
#350000000dead
Somebody please tell me what a wbw is
http://www.internetslang.com/WBW-meaning-definition.asp
when that guy with the tat died i was going to search for refugees but i forgot... it was pretty funny tho i just read thrad
me too

Hitler posted:

That's stupid and I'm glad I never posted somewhere people use it.

you should check out www.postplace.org
good people there

ggw posted:

you should check out www.postplace.org
good people there

too late for neuropathy. I got banned there because i had an account here. and that was before i even started posting here at all. they are on high alert for fail aids, and even tho i wasn't infected, they took action regardless.

Squalid posted:

Hitler posted:

That's stupid and I'm glad I never posted somewhere people use it.

posted? youve never hung out w black ppl Lol

although i am completely unable to read any of the words in the op i wholeheartedly agree with all of it

SHANK3Neuropathy posted:

whoa. has cycloneboy finally been vindicated?

hey posted:

too late for neuropathy. I got banned there because i had an account here. and that was before i even started posting here at all. they are on high alert for fail aids, and even tho i wasn't infected, they took action regardless.

an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure

[account deactivated]
hello