Christine Lagarde, Managing Director of the IMF, looks like she gets really mad and bangs the desk about why the funds haven't been released to the Loki Group's secret rebel army in South Africa.

Robert Zoellick, President of the World Bank, is a lecherous sort who abuses his secretaries. He funnels development funds to arms dealers to ensure the Loki Group has a large cache of modern weaponry when the time comes for the execution of their plan.

Pascal Lamy is Director-General of the World Trade Organization. He is also the shadowy director of the Loki Group. His plan is to manipulate the global institutions of finance and trade in order to create chaos in the world markets and leave himself in control of the world's resources.
[account deactivated]
white ppl do NOT age well. woah.
pascal lemy is the only one who really looks like a bond villain imho. the lady just looks liked a standard aged and orange european

loyellthecat22 posted:
pascal lemy is the only one who really looks like a bond villain imho. the lady just looks liked a standard aged and orange european

so she looks like a bond villain too

getfiscal posted:
Christine Lagarde, Managing Director of the IMF, looks like she gets really mad and bangs the desk about why the funds haven't been released to the Loki Group's secret rebel army in South Africa.

Robert Zoellick, President of the World Bank, is a lecherous sort who abuses his secretaries. He funnels development funds to arms dealers to ensure the Loki Group has a large cache of modern weaponry when the time comes for the execution of their plan.

Pascal Lamy is Director-General of the World Trade Organization. He is also the shadowy director of the Loki Group. His plan is to manipulate the global institutions of finance and trade in order to create chaos in the world markets and leave himself in control of the world's resources.

yes no yes

discipline posted:
where's the cat

middle guy looks like matt damon from informant!
the lady looks most of all like a bond villain
[account deactivated]
the lady or a bond villain
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:
i got an article published on truthout back when i cared but i sent them a bunch more way better stuff and to other places and no one touched it. maybe it was too real

you should do a news aggregator site where you punch up the AP stories and shit with your trademark edits

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

Impper posted:
the lady looks most of all like a bond villain

actually that's you.

Lol more like austin powers

tpaine posted:
the ereason i wanted to write was to try and change things but i failed and in the course of it realized that things can't be changed anyway no matter what you write, so it was kind of like a personal failure combined with the realization that everything is fucked and it kind of had a bad impact on me personally

well you definitely cant do everything all by yourself, even influential people lead others, and you definitely wont be able to see success or progress unless the time is right

[account deactivated]
...and that was the day I committed myself to a lifetime of whining, complaining, booing

tpaine posted:

tpaine posted:

Crow posted:
tpaine posted:
the ereason i wanted to write was to try and change things but i failed and in the course of it realized that things can't be changed anyway no matter what you write, so it was kind of like a personal failure combined with the realization that everything is fucked and it kind of had a bad impact on me personally
well you definitely cant do everything all by yourself, even influential people lead others, and you definitely wont be able to see success or progress unless the time is right

i know, but it wasnt just that everything couldn't be changed, but nothing at all. nothing at all can be done to fix things

oh yea lol ohhHHHHH Ah well Poor hindenberg or whatever that is. holy shit piss , how are we gonna fixx this PISss. How can we fix this Old Thing HOLY SHITtt

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:
Impper posted:
the lady or a bond villain

did you ever get anthing published or what

of course not! my agent got my 2nd rejection letter a few weeks ago! so i listen to limp bizkit. and life goes on!! hahahea! i have an artist doing cover for my 2nd book, which i'm going on kindle with hehehae. so pls buy it.

i dont wanna change anything with writing though. i dont know if that's the right word. more like i wanna share some kool stuff, and make people be like kool. anyway, if we were in the business of changing things, we'd be making revolution, not books

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:
babyfinland posted:
...and that was the day I committed myself to a lifetime of whining, complaining, booing

you raise a good point boogervillain. but the difference is that i was always whining, complaining, booing, its just that now i realize how impossible it was that any of it would have any kind of impact, no matter how compelling it might or might not have been

well you definitely wont 'fix' an old rickety ship; youre supposed to build a new world on the back of a victorious army. every army needs culture, and propaganda

[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

babyfinland posted:

you raise a good point boogervillain. but the difference is that i was always whining, complaining, booing, its just that now i realize how impossible it was that any of it would have any kind of impact, no matter how compelling it might or might not have been

Indeed, God will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves. And when God intends for a people ill, there is no repelling it. And there is not for them besides Him any patron. (13:11)

you don't "fix" a world, this is a reformist viewpoint, no matter how radical or "revolutionary" the proposed solutions may appear.

I always thought he was saying "badass" not piss

it definitely sounds like two syllables

babyfinland posted:
tpaine posted:
babyfinland posted:

Indeed, God will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves. And when God intends for a people ill, there is no repelling it. And there is not for them besides Him any patron. (13:11)

you don't "fix" a world, this is a reformist viewpoint, no matter how radical or "revolutionary" the proposed solutions may appear.

certum est quia impossibile

god sounds like a pussy

*snorts, wipes palms on dockers, looks at clock for the fifth time in fifteen minutes*
if you had a job you'd know neitehr i nor anyone here wears dockers

you bum
jeans are the pant of choice for the smart economy crusaders, like me
[account deactivated]
tpaine send me your book or at least your sources and stuff. i will rewrite it and give you coauthor credit upon u.r. request
[account deactivated]
give me some sources bro