[account deactivated]
not an acceptable op
lol hermann

Crow posted:

Did you know that Lee-Myung-Bak was elected as president of South Korea on the back of his 747 plan? 7% economic growth, $40,000 per capita, and Korea as the 7th largest economy? Catchy name and of course none of those things happened or were ever seriously considered. Herman Cain is a fucking idiot but this is the form that what I call TMZ politics takes. As it should, it's not like elections matter or the president has any control over actual economic policy.
http://www.hermancain.com/999plan

Amidst a backdrop of the economic renewal created by the 9-9-9 Plan, I will begin the process of educating the American people on the benefits of continuing the next step to the Fair Tax.
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:
damn I just looked at that and I gotta ask what the fuck is an "Empowerment Zone"

it's like a Special Economic Zone but psychocultural

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Just give the conservatives and corporations everything they want - we can all play fallout afterwards. stop worrying about death and suffering and think of life as nothing more than an ultra realistic video game

NounsareVerbs posted:
an ultra realistic video game

i don't find my life realistic

[account deactivated]

discipline posted:
wow he wants to trash the capital gains tax completely..

nice, I hope we hear the term "double taxation" at least 1 trillion times in the next few months

I thought Cain was alright until I heard about his crazy radical views on taxation. Welp back to Obama I guess. Hopefully Romney can take the lead of the Republicans so we can have an actual competition.

lungfish posted:
I thought Cain was alright until I heard about his crazy radical views on taxation. Welp back to Obama I guess. Hopefully Romney can take the lead of the Republicans so we can have an actual competition.

We Have Been Deterritorialized: Herman Cain's Ascent to the 2012 Presidential Nomination