[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
11. My uncle's company went bankrupt after first receiving free land, money, and a gigantic tax break from the state of Massachusetts, then closing the factory and trying to move production to rural China, where they also got free land but in addition got the government to turn out a few villages to dig their foundation pit gratis. badabing.
[account deactivated]
after.
[account deactivated]
lol obamas plan to reduce the deficit is to shake down the deadbeat students

Impper posted:
lol obamas plan to reduce the deficit is to shake down the deadbeat students

Broadening the Base

[account deactivated]
hey khamsek i meant to ask you the other day what's been going on with planned parenthood,. i am a mental child who does not understand how to use a news aggregator
[account deactivated]
in canada some backbencher tories were like "fuckin planned parenthood funds abortion overseas, we need to end that." well the government was like hmm let's play to this crowd and restrict the funds so that they aren't allowed to go to abortion. then all the backbench tories started holding press conferences about how this was an outrage because money still touched planned parenthood which is a giant abortion complex. no pleasing some people i guess!
Judging by the amount of "I am the 99%" images featuring student debt, I don't think this will make him very popular with the crusty dreadlocked fine arts majors. But they hate him and don't vote anyway; the middle will find this a confirmation of the basics of debt obligations.

lungfish posted:
Judging by the amount of "I am the 99%" images featuring student debt, I don't think this will make him very popular with the crusty dreadlocked fine arts majors. But they hate him and don't vote anyway; the middle will find this a confirmation of the basics of debt obligations.

yeah i get the impression this is what it's getting boiled down to around every water cooler

getfiscal posted:
in canada some backbencher tories were like "fuckin planned parenthood funds abortion overseas, we need to end that." well the government was like hmm let's play to this crowd and restrict the funds so that they aren't allowed to go to abortion. then all the backbench tories started holding press conferences about how this was an outrage because money still touched planned parenthood which is a giant abortion complex. no pleasing some people i guess!