The President of the United States considered clemency for an American Navy analyst who spied on the US for Israel, but was stopped by his Vice President, Joe Biden, according to a report in The New York Times.

The report claims that Barack Obama gave in to concerted pressure from the Israeli government and members of the pro-Israel lobby in the US, and proposed that Jonathan Pollard, who was jailed for life in 1986 for handing over classified US government documents to Israeli spies, be released. But Joe Biden rejected Obama’s proposal, reportedly telling the President that “over my dead body are we going to let out before his time”.

The information appears to have come from Joe Biden himself, who revealed it during a recent meeting with rabbis in Boca Raton, Florida. The Times reports that, “according to several people at the meeting”, Biden was asked by one of the rabbis why it was that Pollard remained in prison, despite a lengthy campaign in Israel to have him released, or transferred to an Israeli jail. Biden responded that Obama had proposed releasing Pollard, but his suggestion never reached the heads of America’s intelligence community, because it was blocked by Biden himself. The Vice President said he told Obama that, if it were up to him, Pollard “would stay in jail for life”.

http://intelligencenews.wordpress.com/2011/10/03/01-836/

hahahahahha un-fucking-believable
lmfao wtf just happened
I think i'll look a lot like polard once i become older fatter and grayer

germanjoey posted:
lmfao wtf just happened

Impper posted:

germanjoey posted:
lmfao wtf just happened

i'm looking at the logs and it looks like a database issue, not a software issue. anyways sorry BF to derail.

100% serious question (no troll response please) how much of the classic antisemetism is based in reality (like manipulating much more powerful gov'ts. in their favor as we see here, or the dual loyalty many groups have been accused of in history, but that zionists actually have) as opposed to just the ridiculous stuff (having horns, sitting hunch backed at a table late at night stacking gold coins into towers)

tapespeed posted:
100% serious question (no troll response please) how much of the classic antisemetism is based in reality (like manipulating much more powerful gov'ts. in their favor as we see here, or the dual loyalty many groups have been accused of in history, but that zionists actually have) as opposed to just the ridiculous stuff (having horns, sitting hunch backed at a table late at night stacking gold coins into towers)

read the jewish century

Impper i'm so lazy I love that book but I'd always rather play Pro Evolution Soccer than read a couple of pages.

but anyway it's a fantastic book so tapespeed you should deffo read it. The first chapter alone will help you place jews in a much better historical context.

is all about the diaspora baby.
anyway, antisemitism is not fixed in stone, it changes according to the period and to the jew's status. antisemitism in the muslim world was completly different from christian antisemitsm etc etc.

but, since we're not bigots the answers to your question should be: NONE

nothing any singular jew or a group of jews ever did can justify something like antisemitism,

and one final thing "world dominance" is not classical antisemitism, classic antisemitism is "christ killers" and "blood matzoh"

it's very different.

i think classic antisemitism should probably be classified as jewish antisemitism
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
yes i agree, zionists did x so let's continue claiming jews are spiritually and culturally predisposed toward evil deeds.

you see, personally, i don't hate christians.

[account deactivated]
as a zionist i disagree

discipline posted:
israelis poisoned wells in gaza in 48 and legit doctors carved up palestinian body parts for sale or use

also: citation please.

why do you not hate christians, that seems like one of the few awesome things about being a jew
lmao yeah biden is probably more ideologically to the left than obama now that i think about it. pro-union 60s democrat v. pragmatic neoliberal sell-out to the financial sector. i think he was also one of the only ppl in the admin against sending more troops to afghanistan.
biden probably wants to kill himself
[account deactivated]
lol i hope so. some politico article is very condescending by describing his role in the adminstration as "contrarian" and the "skunk at the family picnic"
holy shit looking at the comments from articles from 2009 is amazing.

literally every post is ACORN and SEIU this and van jones that and hes a commie and a marxist boys

discipline posted:
SomeIsraeliFuck posted:
also: citation please.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/israel-admits-harvesting-body-parts-without-permission/story-e6frg6so-1225812566850

Oh the abu kabir shit lol.

Did you even read e article?

Dpost
discipline is an antisemite but she gets female hysteria if you try to get her to admit it

Impper posted:
why do you not hate christians, that seems like one of the few awesome things about being a jew

christians have the best music

getfiscal posted:
discipline is an antisemite but she gets female hysteria if you try to get her to admit it

lol, you don't need to tell me

SomeIsraeliFuck posted:
Impper posted:

christians have the best music

creed?

WITH ARMS WIDE OPEN
bach