Goethe: smartest man ever to live
F.W. Mirnau: greatest filmmaker ever to live, first filmmaker ever
Hiter: best public speaker of all time
Nietszche: greatest philosopher of all time
Gutenberg: inventor of the printing press
Karl Hungus: inventor of the philosophy of Nihilism
von Braun: pioneer of rocket science

Germanics: the best type of white people

You can try to defend your shit race (lol if some wop or mic even tries) ITT but it's pretty much over.
Stalin: All these men in one person.
no stalin just killed millions and discredited communism for ever. anyone else??
i was looking at holes and i found this sweet quote that doesnt deserve a separate thread:

Communist workers appear to the bourgeois to be as ugly and dirty as hairy sexual organs, or lower parts; sooner or later there will be a scandalous eruption in the course of which the asexual noble heads of the bourgeois will be chopped off.

George Bataille

could you and Goat maybe collaborate before work and decide who gets to fill the reddit thread quota for that day?
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

discipline posted:

iirc your gf is half wop half mick lol

just like Springsteen, a recipe for milquetoast liberalism

Ironicwarcriminal posted:

discipline posted:

iirc your gf is half wop half mick lol

just like Springsteen, a recipe for milquetoast liberalism

Bruce Springsteen (born Akiva Frederick Joseph Springstein, September 23, 1949), nicknamed "The Boss", is an American singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist who records and tours with the E Street Band. Springsteen is widely known for his brand of heartland rock, poetic lyrics, Americana sentiments centered on his native New Jersey and his lengthy and energetic stage performances, with concerts from the 1970s to the present decade running up to an uninterrupted 250 minutes in length.1 2

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3519396&pagenumber=3#post410014152
basically all great men have been jews
jesus. spinoza. marx. freud. kafka. trotsky. hitler. derrida. me. intellect, ideology, and revolution is definitely a jewish 'thing'
kenneth how are you famous in YOSPOS?
obviously whatever i am is the superior racial mix like how those little bottles of premade white russians are obviously the superior alcoholic mix

ggw posted:

kenneth how are you famous in YOSPOS?

i spent like two days when i was bored at work spamming dubstep videos there and reminding people that they posted in a comedy forum about computers that wasn't funny and that they were all going to die alone. they wrote a script to turn my posts into random entries from the Big Nerd Dictionary Of Computer Bullshit lol

lenin said that we had to combine russian revolutionary sweep with american efficiency. what is this other than the unity of slavic and germanic peoples?
http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/ Check out this site for some hilarious satire on this subject, OP.

getfiscal posted:

lenin said that we had to combine russian revolutionary sweep with american efficiency. what is this other than the unity of slavic and germanic peoples?

lmao germans aren't efficient *takes hundreds of years to unify as a state* *loses two world wars* *discredits fascism*

getfiscal posted:

nothing without a slave labour underclass of uzbeks and blacks

germans aren't efficient.
it's a stupid racial stereotype like, "all blacks are crackheads"
ya i was of course joking. as ive said before german germans are retarded. their race has only flourished outside of their native land. see: america, the conquest of western europe
to paraphrase the late Jezzone Clarkson: I am German, Scottish, and Spanish, which means it must be done absolutely perfectly, tomorrow, after my nap

Superabound posted:

to paraphrase the late Jezzone Clarkson: I am German, Scottish, and Spanish, which means it must be done absolutely perfectly, tomorrow, after my nap

Computer_Jones
I guess the best europeans are probably the basques, theoretically or whatever

EmanuelaOrlandi posted:

von Braun: pioneer of rocket science

goddard really, but he's white.

clearly we can't count the chinese in this.

e: classic nyt flub: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_H._Goddard#The_New_York_Times_editorial

"FUCK ME YES I'LL DO WHAT YOU TELL ME
FUCK ME YES I'LL DO WHAT YOU TELL ME" - Wut Gegen Die Maschine
Germany had all the best krautrock bands
Although neither Can singer was particularly Teutonic.............
mods rename this thread Volkischer Beobachter
Mods change my name to Volkischer Beatboxer
mods rename the rhizzone to Arschficker Baumkuchen
F.W. Murnau was not the first filmmaker. Please don't troll.
im not white

Impper posted:

im not white

a moral failing; though, you simply need to try harder.

gyrofry posted:

mods rename this thread Volkischer Beobachter

Beobachter-Turner Diaries Overdrive

jiroemon1897 posted:

Mods change my name to Volkischer Beatboxer

The phrase "volkischer beatboxer" popped into my head and my own post in this thread from nine years ago is the only Google result: