This field is required.
there are a couple routes you might take. to get started, you'll either need a government-issued photo id, or some yeast
close your eyes first
Two brands you're going to want to go deep into Thunder Bird and Mad Dog 20/20.
"Vino rosso - cazzo grosso, Vino bianco - cazzo stanco
Red wine - big cock, white wine - fucking tired!
those Italians!"

UddudduddulLusulu posted:

"Vino rosso - cazzo grosso, Vino bianco - cazzo stanco
Red wine - big cock, white wine - fucking tired!
those Italians!"

josh
Josh.
Put Josh on.

gay_swimmer posted:

Put Josh on.

Just! Listen to me sing! aAaAaA, aAaAaAaAaAaA
box swine is good for the environment pillage it from your local supermarket(s)

Edited by UddudduddulLusulu ()

Making beer as a hobby is a great way to save money-- instead of spending $30 on a 24-pack; why not invest $2200 in equipment and ingredients and then 3 weeks later enjoy 40 bottles of potentially undrinkable poison?
what cost more, a lifetime of overpriced consumer grade beer or one batch of poison
limoncello is an easy way to consume very strong alcohol in a summery fasion.

you need lemons, depending on size 15-30 organic unwaxed ones preferably from trusted source. thats because you only use the peels. wash them well and then very carefully peel them without any of the white pith, which will make it bitter and not nice.

you also need distilled alcohol, ideally from grape pomace, like grappa. dont be fooled, this is not a fancy kind of alcohol. it is the fermented leftovers of the winemaking orocess and if you have any of that industry near you ask around until you find someone willing to sell you two liters of ~90% alcohol. this may be illegal where you are, thats ok because not paying taxes to imperialist states leaves a good taste in your mouth that goes very well with lemon.

on a new moon put the lemon peels in the alcohol in a nonplastic airtight container. keep in the dark and nondangerous place, but bring it out once a day to give it a good shake and positive vibrations.

on the next full moon you get some clean nonclorinated water and bring it to boil with sugar, stirring to make a syrup, around 1/3 sugar by weight or so. do not caramelize this. then you let it cool.

now you get to strain the alcohol, it should be yellow and the peels near white. you then mix the syrup into the alcohol (the other way around is sinful) at a ratio of 50-50 to 60-40, or whatever feels right. you can taste it, but this is not the final taste... you gotta put it in clean dry bottles and put it back in safe cool dark place.

since were doing the moon phases then leave them alone (no shaking) till close to the next full/new moon when you will put the bottles in the freezer in time to enjoy them icecold for then. it wont freeze,but good idea to give it a little swish around before pouring into little glasses youve also kept in freezer.

ideally youve made several liters as this is good to give as gifts and offer to guests. best enjoyed after good meal.
I tried to like that post twice. I had an old coworker that used to make limoncello and bring it to share - it was a very good time.
make sure u drink a lot of water before going to bed, after consuming alcohol

aerdil posted:

make sure u drink a lot of water before going to bed, after consuming alcohol

99% this is good advice, but watch out for the 1% that it isn't

When peeing the bed makes you more of a man, not less
drinking beers works a lot better than taking aspirin or something if u have a weird joint problem. I swear that shit like aleve or whatever just straight doesnt work.
My mother in law has been staying with us for the past couple weeks and other night when we were sitting in the car outside the liquor store waiting for my wife to come out she said to me 'do you two drink every night?' lol

gay_swimmer posted:

My mother in law has been staying with us for the past couple weeks and other night when we were sitting in the car outside the liquor store waiting for my wife to come out she said to me 'do you two drink every night?' lol

people of british descent and the countries they founded are fucked up about alcohol. and most things. i am just going to assume that she is a person of the dominant culture and in which case, rip. but have a drink and chill out about it

drwhat posted:

people of british descent and the countries they founded are fucked up about alcohol. and most things. i am just going to assume that she is a person of the dominant culture and in which case, rip. but have a drink and chill out about it

She is Laotian. Doing shots of Hennessey is essential at every social function. At my wedding I had to go around with a bottle and do shots at every table with all the guests and EVEN THEN she told me I needed to dial it back even though I was RESPECTING and HONOURING THE CULTURE

well, do you drink every night?
I've been working nights so I drink every morning
i've thought about it and distilled the infinite web of branching possibilities down to the extant actuality: one, your mother in law is the one with the drinking problem, not you; two, you don't need her, you don't need anybody.

gay_swimmer posted:

*lets out a sigh of relief, moves cursor away from the ban button*

zhaoyao posted:

gay_swimmer posted:

*lets out a sigh of relief, moves cursor away from the ban button*

i wish i did not, but i think about this about once a day and laugh