On this upcoming 50th anniversary of Memorial Day, death to amerikkka.

american soldiers still fighting for more oil

Happy Memorial Day!
brb getting breakfast

Waging protracted people’s war through the standard american diet

Edited by pogfan1996 ()

thinking about how “holiday” in United States means all the service workers have to go in to work at once for the worst workdays of their entire working year
an american soldier parfait- american soldier layered with fresh raspberries, blackberries and granola

cars posted:

thinking about how “holiday” in United States means all the service workers have to go in to work at once for the worst workdays of their entire working year

I was watching wrestling last night and a guy got thrown through a window and got all bloodied up and the announcer said 'it's a good thing tomorrow is a holiday - someone's going to have to clean that up'

A solemn Blessed Be to the fallen Troops of United States, who all died on purpose so they didn’t have to go back to the worst country in the world
every 20th-century figure revered by the U.S. military really was just the pissiest whiniest little baby. Billy Mitchell screeching that his superiors were traitors because they disagreed with him and getting demoted. The Air Force and Army generals having a prissy slap fight by press release over anti-bomber air nukes that were immediately made obsolete by ballistic missiles. Literally leaking top-secret information to reporters out of spite over the other branch getting to play with their stupid toys. A bunch of squealing preschoolers
“coulda genocided Asia if Harry had changed my diaper ” -Dougie Macarthur, “My Whiniest Whines to Congress”
[account deactivated]

cars posted:

every 20th-century figure revered by the U.S. military really was just the pissiest whiniest little baby. Billy Mitchell screeching that his superiors were traitors because they disagreed with him and getting demoted.

to be fair he absolutely deserved to be demoted for faking those donkey kong high scores

[account deactivated]
i like the idea that they sculpted a skull in a more durable metal under the statue of liberty face

solidar posted:

i like the idea that they sculpted a skull in a more durable metal under the statue of liberty face

the french knew

fearless iranians from hell ftw
..and hell, the band ain't bad either!