sometimes i can't find sources for topics i'm interested in and could use your help. this thread therefore is basically made for me, but also hopefully in the future for anybody looking for information...at a price!

What I Need From You Today

I know that the NHS in Britain is funded from third world extraction - what I'm looking for are quotations from anyone involved in government in the time period acknowledging this as the basis for their foreign policy. Extra points for Attlee.

THANKS!
gotta hunt for quotes in "Imperialism and the British Labour Movement, 1914-1964" Partha Sarathi Gupta
tomato sauce, love that one
I think we had a conversation here a while back about SETI being a singal intelligence cutout but I can't remember where, I think it revolved around having an excuse to put dishes in Turkey and try snooping on Soviet space comms, asking for a friend
does anybody have resources on mormons, mormonism, LDS church, etc?
SETI is the Search for ExtraTerrestrial Intelligence

Acdtrux posted:

does anybody have resources on mormons, mormonism, LDS church, etc?

literally the only topic where I would recommend one of Jon Krakauer's depression-symptoms-expressed-as-books

BΓ©chamel
that krakauer book is a fine read, also tabasco sauce
making bearnaise sauce at home and feeling like a fancy chef
those sauces which say things like LIMITED EDITION EXTREME NAGA DEATH PASTE are pretty cool as an appetite suppressant, plus they taste sublime spread on toast
if you're referring to marmite or any of its siblings, then mods, gas this fucking thread

liceo posted:

if you're referring to marmite or any of its siblings, then mods, gas this fucking thread

talk shit on vegemite again and i will ifap you

Flying_horse_in_saudi_arabia posted:

liceo posted:

talk shit on vegemite again and i will ifap you

got a new avi for you