cars posted:

tl;dr = Milo Yiannopoulos refused the vaccine, got COVID, refused treatment until he took brain damage from lack of oxygen, now he falls over and knocks himself unconscious when he tries to go down stairs. DOWN stairs

punching that guy is so fun even he does it!

Weirdly I was thinking of Milo the other day when I saw that Nick Fuentes had his own racist off-site CPAC event. Their bench is so depleted that he's the guy they've propped up to recieve tons of dark money and be an idiot in public now. Wow!

They say you think of Milo twice in your life. The first time I thought of him was when I thought a flamboyant gay man encouraging people to be more racist was like a super-weapon for getting more liberals to flip to fascism.
uk is the covid hotspot of the world, everyone sick, everyone dying

my take: *hands out worksheet*
Washington Post health columnist Leana Wen Em Dee: “United $naKKKe$ police state can’t stop people from gathering in groups. Uh i mean ‘we’ can’t stop it. Watch this space for the Wash Post op-ed board’s opinion on the topic next time more than five black people gather in public anywhere in my shitty death cult country”

possibly the most important driver of U.S. global politics over the next 20-30 years will be attrition among workers, how the United $naKKKe$ bourgeoise has accepted >1 million deaths so far, and millions of deaths in the future, from an ongoing pandemic, while China simply chose not to do that. United $naKKKe$ government is actively trying to keep people from keeping track of the deaths in their country at this point
Odd artistic choice to keep the hair on the skull. Otherwise A+
seasonal flu likely descended from the 1918 pandemic

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-022-29614-9

karphead posted:

seasonal flu likely descended from the 1918 pandemic

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-022-29614-9

United States plague ship sailing heroically into the 22nd century to kill off Star Trek