helpful advice please for this roving rhizzone reporter. i am not going to ask anyone anything, especially about their grandma's pubes. I suppose I will live tweet it if they let me
if you go and don't make a scene or challenge these assholes then you're no better than the people who are excited to be there to learn from great philosopherso fthe modern day
if you want to find out which of them is smarter you can ask which of them paid the least for the cocaine they needed to get through the debate
make sure to clean your room before going to the debate OP.

swampman posted:

if you go and don't make a scene or challenge these assholes then you're no better than the people who are excited to be there to learn from great philosopherso fthe modern day

im gonna make a scene w my longform write up. im not molly klein

swampman posted:

disrupt it or dont go. writing a long form thing about it is the dead ken path

littlegreenpills posted:

swampman posted:

im gonna make a scene w my longform write up. im not molly klein

keep a note of all the various body odors in the audience. Smell Journalism will be a good new niche and you can be a pioneer.
Lol you couldn't pay me to go to that fuckin thing. Folks,
just be careful while sticking the blasting caps of the detonator into the block of c4 OP

Edited by sovnarkoman ()

Initiate the series of dirty protests that will upend modern life
[account deactivated]
put on a t-shirt that says "These guys are fascists" on one side and "Join the real debate @ rhizzone.net" on the other
free live stream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGRC5AA1wF0

in case u are morbidly curious and want to lose some brain cells
I made the mistake of clicking on that. Peterson was talking about Marx. It was like a generic right wing youtuber's rant against communism but even less informed and with a more annoying voice. Unwatchable
so far peterson is ranting about what he gleaned from skimming the communist manifesto with arguments straight out of a philosophy 101 class by a highschool republican club member

meanwhile zizek instead of addressing the fact that peterson obviously has never actually read marx or questioning anything he said, just launched into a rambling monologue about his own work on pop-culture psychoanalysis & criticism of left-liberals who attack him for his poor lgbt record

in other words, the lobster kermit nazi is going to win this debate by default
"did you put all the coke cans on the side, did you recycle, or paper"

aerdil posted:

meanwhile zizek instead of addressing the fact that peterson obviously has never actually read marx or questioning anything he said, just launched into a rambling monologue about his own work on pop-culture psychoanalysis & criticism of left-liberals who attack him for his poor lgbt record

SOP for the slobberin' slovene

"i'm trying to solicit you to tell you a joke, don't you see this?"
fuck this stupid "debate"
Theyve now moved on to complaing about family court judges. Theyve opened a six pack of beers and are patting each other on the back as they take turns explaining how their ex-wives took their kids.

jansenist_drugstore posted:

Initiate the series of dirty poets that will upend modern life

propaganda of the dweeb

c_man posted:

Theyve now moved on to complaing about family court judges. Theyve opened a six pack of beers and are patting each other on the back as they take turns explaining how their ex-wives took their kids.

hahahahahahahaha

my wife asked me who zizek and peterson were and to save time i was like 'ah, they're two youtube guys who think they're serious philosophers, it's not really important'
[account deactivated]
rip to zizek, who lost his fight with a little weiner man.
both of these people are bad and dumb
zizek-peterson points of agreement, probably:

• actually existing communist states are bad
  • freud had some good ideas
  • its okay to be racist to gypsies
  • take my wife, please!!
by force!
i found a short video of the highlights for anyone curious but unwilling to tolerate the entire thing
heres the livetweet thread i did. i took too much phenibut so its a little dense
[account deactivated]
give me the phenibut, lady!

no! that's too much phenibut!
zizek is a right-hegelian masquerading as a vulgar marxist to get speaking engagements

littlegreenpills posted:

heres the livetweet thread i did. i took too much phenibut so its a little dense

shoutout to the ancap in your replies chiding you for your unprofessional bias

I loved it... I thought Zizek was amazing
He's Zizek
The two parts worth watching are when Zizek called Peterson an idiot and also props to whoever it was that started the cheer for bloody communist revolution when Peterson said it like a bad thing. He just stood there like a dope and didn't have any witty comebacks. Sad.

Skylark posted:

I loved it... I thought Zizek was amazing

upvote purely because you're skylark