owned
[account deactivated]
What is that man doing to his anus
sorry sparks the other jogn mccain is dead thread has a much better title
They are going to have both Obama and George W speak at American hero mccain's funeral. Trump probably is seriously trying to find out if he can drone bomb it
I don't know whomst is QQing more, the old jingoists or the respectability liberals. Like, an old lady was sobbing about Mccain's death in public, yesterday, while my coworker redfacedly remarked that "this is the final straw" about flag at full mast -gate. In this kapitalist kaliyuga there yet remain many delights.
[account deactivated]
congratulations to the leader of svoboda being featured in wapo lol

'the human rights community' like oh yeah, you're a human rightist??
[account deactivated]
i love my dead john mccain
chuck schumer literally just voted to confirm Trump's 7 federal judges for life in exchange for maybe getting a building named after john mccain. art of the deal baby
[account deactivated]
schumer is jerry smith from rick & morty in slug form
i’ll take your word on that.
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
woo, john mccain the royal executioner finally died aged like 500 or whatever, good, but i there any lower fruit i could have please
there's something to be said about The Left™ has to celebrate the deaths of public figures because of our complete powerlessness and inability to actually win.

but also hooray
i like to think that under that flag is just john mccain floating in carbonite, ready to return another day

loudboy posted:

there's something to be said about The Left™ has to celebrate the deaths of public figures because of our complete powerlessness and inability to actually win

That’s a ban