we call them emptyquotes here
@ me on rhizzone

braveryhorse posted:

How do you rt and @

tears posted:

braveryhorse posted:

How do you rt and @

it's like twitter but there's nobody rting vines to make it bearable
"It's like Twitter".... hush... do you hear that? No, you can hear nothing? Exactly...., no liberals whining, no gamers honing their misogynies.. no hilarious quips from the Burger King Account that is verified to actually be the online voice of Burger King and not some sycophantic impostor.... plus ygot bbcode here. Its just nicer. And let me also suggest this. Try putting like 3 or 4 tweets all together in the same post. The computer doesnt even recognize something is wrong. As if instead of 280 characters in a tweet, it was 28000... or 280000. Or more. NObody really knows. Theres a sense of wonder about it all..... Go explore the possibities.
i have been here for some time and all i have to say to you is... liberate tutemet ex internetis
i agree with everybody (that's my nickname for swampman), but there should be a thread for just posting funny pics,
ifap this "irony" hack
Imagine four tweets on the edge of a cliff
It can't get much worse than Twitter, honestly. I look forward to this being a... haven of... good sense and sensible discussion.
[account deactivated]

toyotathon posted:

it's like a lot of the internet in that you can waste hours of time here and the points aren't real

dont mind if i downvote you then lol owned

[account deactivated]
downvotes are real they killed tpaine

swampman posted:

"It's like Twitter".... hush... do you hear that? No, you can hear nothing? Exactly...., no liberals whining, no gamers honing their misogynies.. no hilarious quips from the Burger King Account that is verified to actually be the online voice of Burger King and not some sycophantic impostor.... plus ygot bbcode here. Its just nicer. And let me also suggest this. Try putting like 3 or 4 tweets all together in the same post. The computer doesnt even recognize something is wrong. As if instead of 280 characters in a tweet, it was 28000... or 280000. Or more. NObody really knows. Theres a sense of wonder about it all..... Go explore the possibities.

continue to post, as our flames render your posts white hot and our trolls fold your steel over 9000 times. then the enemy will fall before you like grass before the hyundai

gay_swimmer posted:

we call them emptyquotes here

your posts?

that's ok, i don't get it either.
all internet is exactly the same

Parenti posted:

ifap this "irony" hack

i got bad news for you

the only way to lose is not to post
hey all
who are these people
braveryhorse and dabe

dabe posted:

hey all

hey

drwhat posted:

Parenti posted:

ifap this "irony" hack

i got bad news for you

i'm not ironic, just stupid

Parenti posted:

drwhat posted:
Parenti posted:
ifap this "irony" hack

i got bad news for you

i'm not ironic, just stupid

ironically, i am both

i like the idea of not knowing what forums are as a gimmick, and i like it even more if they are 100% serious

cars posted:

*cracks knuckles*

commanach posted:

It can't get much worse than Twitter, honestly. I look forward to this being a... haven of... good sense and sensible discussion.

God bless and keep you

your right , this site is edgy as fuck
as a higher ranking horse username haver i'm taking over thiis thread. it's now about gary numan