dti post for 3/30/2018
[account deactivated]
yelling from the back of the room MORE LIKE ASSOVER,
[account deactivated]

Edited by karphead ()

{Redacted}. i miss lil peep

Edited by slipdisco ()

Condoms: Not just for pizza anymore
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-21/flaming-condoms-from-gaza-newest-threat-to-southern-israel
condom kite arson up 9000%
was reading about how dire things are in gaza and saw that israel literally shot 4000 people with live fire. 4000. what an enormous fucking massacre. queue up the articles about kites and condoms, boys!!

ilmdge posted:

israel literally shot 4000 people with live fire. 4000. what an enormous fucking massacre.

to be fair, that's only 1.333 nine elevens.

ive been looking a lot into all the different levels of racism in israel how paranoid israelis get over their concept of "israeli culture" being attacked and dismantled but i have literally had tampons come out of me that were more indepth in terms of culture and history than this weird idea of hummus being israeli culture
if you don't want to trigger protracted flamewars don't go on the internet saying that there's no such thing as israeli cuisine
[account deactivated]
uuh god gave that land and also hummus to israelis according to old testament
there is a little place in victoria bc that sells "israeli" shawarma and falafel it's like $10 each. i went once just to confirm that it really was actually israel on the signs and i wasn't hallucinating. they also have a kombucha tap. every time i go past i want to stop people on the street and just be like "do you see this shit?!?!??" it's like seeing a fucking ghost
how's bc
[account deactivated]
pine trees smell good. how did this take you half a year to work out

ialdabaoth posted:

if you don't want to trigger protracted flamewars don't go on the internet

i think it's safe to assume that everyone who goes on the internet does want to trigger protracted flamewars

my urge to debate has declined a lot in the past year really. i feel like i'm getting near the space baby level of posting where i can only look down at the earth and notice people calling themselves titoists and instead of trolling them i just think about math in five dimensions or something. the math is all wrong and i'm actually just lying on my side on a couch. but still. anyway this is why i'm trying to learn more about community organizing because i'm getting to the point where i feel fine just being like "alright" when people disagree with me in public instead of arguing.

getfiscal posted:

my urge to debate has declined a lot in the past year really. i feel like i'm getting near the space baby level of posting where i can only look down at the earth and notice people calling themselves titoists and instead of trolling them i just think about math in five dimensions or something. the math is all wrong and i'm actually just lying on my side on a couch. but still. anyway this is why i'm trying to learn more about community organizing because i'm getting to the point where i feel fine just being like "alright" when people disagree with me in public instead of arguing.

same here. i feel like im getting close to the point in my predestined life where im livin in the hills and dont say nothing when in come into town every month for staples i cant produce myself. just pass the tim etalking to racoons and birds an lizards because they're the only fuckers around anymore that understand how shit works

getfiscal posted:

how's bc

i'm only there once in a while, for work, but always the same place so i get to know the local food shops

it's ok there i guess. i think about living there (again) occasionally but my thing with bc is always that i can't tell if everyone is shockingly guileless and actually just as beige-mediocre-nice-white as they act in public or if everyone is repressing massive amounts of judgment and anger. like how can an entire province of people just be "ok" with everything and have no preferences or opinions or desires beside being able to drive their SUVs to MEC and Whole Foods and that place they like to go hiking. it fucks me up.

"no worries" *worries intensify internally"
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

drwhat posted:

it's ok there i guess. i think about living there (again) occasionally but my thing with bc is always that i can't tell if everyone is shockingly guileless and actually just as beige-mediocre-nice-white as they act in public or if everyone is repressing massive amounts of judgment and anger. like how can an entire province of people just be "ok" with everything and have no preferences or opinions or desires beside being able to drive their SUVs to MEC and Whole Foods and that place they like to go hiking. it fucks me up.

that's just global division of labor. massive amounts of judgment and anger are mined on the far side of Canada's southern border and refined into trucks & organic kale, which are then traded for the bud of the cannabis

Haha that's a crazy person's tweet.
Here's the emoji that best describes that bitch Susan, mother of my children. Devil emoji two dynamite emojis syringe emoji two coffin emoji, white guy & white woman emoji Photoshopped onto one giant coffin emoji. Hashtag World emoji day.
[account deactivated]
source your quotes
[account deactivated]

pls add to emoticon list

Chthonic_Goat_666 posted:

pls add to emoticon list

[account deactivated]
Law & precedent gives the French state substantial power to determine what is and isn't an issue of religion in the public sphere and to exercise influence over everything placed in that category. So, on one hand, churches, synagogues and mosques receive direct funding from the state, while on the other, the state wages extreme RaHoWa against the hijab and BDS. It's a careful balance.
in any case,

[account deactivated]

Caesura109 posted:

the irish are the best europeans, bless them

lol