i don't want this thread to fall off the very busy front page of Endless Shrimp is Back at Red Lobster, so i'm going to post in here what i'm eating

it's:

peanut m&ms

i'm considering giving up all food except peanut m&ms
sometimes i wonder what human kibble would be if it was made and marketed and designed to be used in an equivalent way to dog food. breakfast cereal seems like the best bet, anonymous starchy extrusions fortified with vitamins and minerals--but peanut m&ms are a contender
[account deactivated]
wasn't kellogg into weird stuff like lots of enemas as well(possible posting strategy for this forum??)
idk if it was mental patients, i think it was all just part of an overall life temperance movement. its true of graham crackers and a bunch of the shittier old cereals:

Kellogg was an adherent of the teachings of Sylvester Graham, who inspired the creation of the graham cracker, and advocated keeping the diet plain to prevent sexual arousal.

also, as far as human dog food goes, thats basically what clif bars are. or at least thats what i used them for during stretches of my life

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

AZ_IZ_OT posted:

lo posted:

wasn't kellogg into weird stuff like lots of enemas as well(possible posting strategy for this forum??)

apparently he’d dump acid on clits and thread wire through foreskins, Clive Barker shit if you ask me

the cornflakes man being a cenobite actually makes him much cooler

influential people who enthusiastically promote the virtues of chastity always turn out to be extremely fucked up freaks obsessed with mutilating other people's genitalia, it's not sexual though I assure you, a weird coincidence, life's just funny like that,
(exhales huge bong hit) what do you think kellogg's dick looked like
[account deactivated]