[account deactivated]
tpaine is a tier S+ poster and you are no more fit to judge him than Job was fit to judge God. imo.
Ive had it up to here with you vanguard pie in the sky dorks!!! Release Tpaine or prepare for pain.

animedad posted:

Ive had it up to here with you vanguard pie in the sky dorks!!! Release Tpaine or prepare for pain.

i l ove u t painw
i think being released from ifap is the punishment tpaine deserves for his misanthropy. lol~
[account deactivated]
your old holding tank didnt disappear though. https://rhizzone.net/forum/topic/14369/
Change tpaines user name to Friendless Shrimp

tpaine posted:

it seems that someone has freed me rather than erase all my posts as i asked politely to have done

I think your posting is property of several limited liability corporations, didn't you do the offboarding?

give us hell Quimby
tpaine is making fun of the new pitchfork cupcakke review and i cant post in ifap but just wanted to point out this tweet

which as it happens was parodying another cupcakke revuiew that came out that day
https://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/23173-queen-elizabitch/
http://abc7.com/education/pico-rivera-councilman-under-fire-for-anti-military-rant-in-classroom/2997385/

In the 5-minute speech recorded by a student, Gregory Salcido is heard using expletives about those who serve in the military and their intelligence.

"Your freakin' stupid Uncle Louie or whatever. They're dumb- - -ts. They're not high-level bankers. They're not academic people. They're not intellectual people."

"They're the freaking lowest of our low."
The rant was triggered by a student wearing a Marine Corps shirt.

The student who recorded Salcido's rant a week ago was also wearing Marine clothing. He said he felt terrorized by his teacher's words.

"And I told him it was a family tradition," the student recalled. "My dad's done it, my two uncles have done it. And I just wanted to continue that tradition because it's also something I wanted to do as a kid. And he said so if it was a family tradition to beat women, would you continue it too?"

Mr Salcido, welcome to tHE r H i z z o n E
Made this for u tpaine

shriekingviolet posted:

http://abc7.com/education/pico-rivera-councilman-under-fire-for-anti-military-rant-in-classroom/2997385/

In the 5-minute speech recorded by a student, Gregory Salcido is heard using expletives about those who serve in the military and their intelligence.

"Your freakin' stupid Uncle Louie or whatever. They're dumb- - -ts. They're not high-level bankers. They're not academic people. They're not intellectual people."

"They're the freaking lowest of our low."
The rant was triggered by a student wearing a Marine Corps shirt.

The student who recorded Salcido's rant a week ago was also wearing Marine clothing. He said he felt terrorized by his teacher's words.

"And I told him it was a family tradition," the student recalled. "My dad's done it, my two uncles have done it. And I just wanted to continue that tradition because it's also something I wanted to do as a kid. And he said so if it was a family tradition to beat women, would you continue it too?"

like usual, tpaine told the truth in a hilarious manner. classic.

Here's a little poem I wrote that I call The Mods.

First they came for the n-word, and I said nothing because I was not a racist
Then they came for the f-word and I said nothing because I was not a homophobe
Then they came for the b-word and I said nothing because I was not a misogynist
Then they came for the r-word and I kinda sighed but said that's fine, I get it, but let's not go too crazy here
Then I was banned for ableism

Edited by ilmdge ()

You still got shitlord, fucklord, asslord, pisslord, trashlord, landlord and kobold lord
I love tpaine, I just wish he wouldn't post like such a retard bitch.
rip clarence
one thing i miss about tpaine, is that he would always harangue me about my username, even after i told him it's the name of a song by nika kocharov and the young georgian lolitaz, and he would post that picture of david schwimmer, and that was great.

why does it matter if the swimmer is gay? now we'll never know
i cant believe you all bullied tpaine off the forum. im mad online
im sad hes gone but thats not what happened..
we bullied him to death by occasionally liking rap
tpaine had a get out of jail free card every single time he got ifapped which would continue until people got tired of doing it, because that was one of my campaign promises as mod, and he knew it. when i wasn't around to let him out, one of the other ifap mods would. he chose to stay in ifap and got mad every time someone let him out of ifap, and then asked to have all his posts deleted for his own reasons, a ragequit of devastating effect which i respect. red salute.
iirc the were simply disgusted that ppl coinitnue to find "fail AIDS" funnyand acceptable
it was the opposite. we no longer found fail aids funny or acceptable enough
somehow it was more funny when he did it, but not more acceptable, rip little bb angle

R.I.P.
was that the one rap song that tpaine liked or something
tpaine is a badger now

ilmdge posted:

tpaine is a badger now

congrats to tpaine on becoming a short-legged omnivore in the family Mustelidae

tpaine was recently sighted in subforum Your Console Sucks, say Twitter reports. Experts project he will advance toward Hokkaido prefecture with landfall expected just prior to Monday's 4:30 pm Asahi Sapporo factory tour. More as it arises
[account deactivated]
Last I recall roseweird was going on an Online fast