and i am thinking i cant date a man anymore who thinks politics is dumb
imho relationships where you're totally not compatible mentally are just as depressing as the ones where you aren't compatible emotionally, it just takes longer to notice
get you a marijuana who can do both
Yeah I dumped him it was sad. Imagine the absurdity of someone who thinks politics is a non reason being dumped for it.
Green crack is gold
I'm feeling like shit because the world is shit and i can't help but notice
sorry about your breakup spectralmarx go easy on the weed it's easy to get more depressed and anxious that way
why sorry? i mean ive been debating if being single (= alone often) is better than being in discomforting company there are no easy answers but i do know the weed helps cue radiohead music and thanks rose ilu ilu
As someone who self-medicated depression/anxiety with drugs and alcohol for like a decade I have to say that sobriety has been a tough transition. Best of luck to you, the best way to cope is community.
Relationships are a pain in the ass. Almost joined the polyam community til I remembered that dangles are A Thing.
u l m????? u !kn m
Tru dat. I really like to read Foucault when I feel less confident about being mentally ill. Goodness bless his work and prison pamphlets.
Having smoked constantly for the last two years, I can safely say I prefer LA Confidential. Training Day is pretty good, I'd recommend any strains named after bad cop movies tbqh.
its been a while since i smoked flower (the bud of the cannabis plant) and have basically just been vaping dab wax in my vape pen. its a transition i never thought id make but its pretty sweet tbh

TG posted:

i smoked flower (the bud of the cannabis plant)

catchphrase

spectralmarx posted:

Green crack is gold

caught this and liked it, very verite

also, populares av made me laff

spectralmarx posted:

Yeah I dumped him it was sad. Imagine the absurdity of someone who thinks politics is a non reason being dumped for it.

if your relationship isn't going to crack the world open and pour steaming hot marxism into it, what even is the point

i love to vape a weed
I'm worried that I might be effectively addicted to pot because every bad post I've ever posted was when I was sober, and I've made a lot of bad posts
I did too much, got massively nauseous, puked on myself and fell asleep for a few hours before cleaning up because I was too dizzy and nauseous to stand up. shit night but I feel closer to the dytd goal
thats otn supposed t ohappen
*the ghost of tpaine slaps you with a seasoned halibut*

thirdplace posted:

I'm worried that I might be effectively addicted to pot because every bad post I've ever posted was when I was sober, and I've made a lot of bad posts

I think all mine ocurred from being crazy but I can't tell . ppl liked me when I was very self hating and fucked up on drugs a lot, and hated me when I was angry and sober and quite ill. cant win

blaze em
Op please change this thread title to Journeyman Marijuana
a couple weeks ago i took a whole three days off of smoking and spent most of those nights getting shitty sleep and most of those days being super bitchy with people so i decided that it was a bad experiment

TG posted:

a couple weeks ago i took a whole three days off of smoking and spent most of those nights getting shitty sleep and most of those days being super bitchy with people so i decided that it was a bad experiment

That;s withdrawal im sorry to say

yeah presumably you took a break because it was causing Problems for you, it is hard to smoke every day and get shit done, and if you smoke every day for too long it will take you a week or two of sobriety to get back to normal
i smoke every day in the sense that i take two or three hits a night between 7:00 and 9:00. i was just wondering what it would be like to abstain for a little while but i doubt its the actual cause of my Problems. of course, that is what addicts say all the time. i function at a pretty high level for the most part so its hard to get the motivation to stop smoking entirely. i just dont know when it would be a good time to quit
I wouldnt worry about it, yknow, you can have both weed and happiness. If you do want to quit, exercise can really help you get a handle on weed use bc it can overcome the leverage weed has on your sleep cycle and digestive rhythms. Drinking a lot of water helps also.
i think i was just looking for steps to take to improve my overall happiness and this was a somewhat obvious, concrete one. i actually exercise pretty regularly, so starting to do that wasn't really an option. thanks for the concern and advice
I quit weed after being really addicted to it, not so much in terms of quantity but frequency, as I would feel diluted and numb towards everything unless I smoked or ate sugar. I've done countless things to get better since because it really fucks up the way your brain is wired. I'm gonna write a longpost about this and how i got out of the funk but in the meantime i would suggest you take Magnesium Glycinate, eat food with Tryptophan like turkey, get lots of sun and aerobic exercise to sweat it out, and consider supplement shit like GABA and L-Theanine for some real good placebos. Also drink a Beer
i'd want to read that longpost. i can tell it personally puts me on a very gradual path towards eventual depression. doing the (i guess) meditative maintenance to clear debris weed leaves behind in your brain is essential. being aware if it's affecting your life and taking steps to either deal with that, or cut back.

i'm in a place where i'm unemployed and at least for now don't gotta be stressed about that situation. may not have a chance to smoke this much maybe ever again, so i'm gonna live it up!
i just doubledosed myself on accident (ate an edible, forgot i ate it and then smoked a joint( inconsoleably high right now