CATLETTSBURG -- An Eastern Kentucky police department, entirely devoid of any sense of self-awareness or irony, has drawn praise from local residents and questions from others in the commonwealth for featuring the phrase “Blue Lives Matter” and the Punisher skull on eight of its vehicles.

The stylized skull is from “The Punisher” comic book series, about a vigilante who tortures, extorts and murders people, and in that regard, is exactly the same as literally all American cops.

The designs were spearheaded by Police Chief Cameron Logan, who worked with a vinyl decal shop in Louisiana to get the decals printed. Logan installed the decals on all the police vehicles in December. He would not discuss how much the decals cost.

“That design is basically to give back to the police officers, who have lost so much because of the bad political correctness that Obama did,” said Logan, who has been with the department for 13 years. “Our lives matter just as much as anybody’s, if not even moreso ... I’m not racist or anything like that, I’m not trying to stir anything up like that. I consider it to be a ‘warrior logo.’ Just cause it has ‘Blue Lives Matter’ on the hood, all lives matter. That decal represents that we will take any means necessary to keep our community safe, up to and including killing all of them.”

Overdoses and drug-related crimes have been on the rise, the chief said. “I can't wait to roll up in this bad boy, sirens blasting, and punch an emaciated-looking drug creep and shatter his skull, like the Punisher would do.”

http://www.kentucky.com/news/state/article134722264.html
the bad political correctness
these are gonna look kick ass when they get set on fire

(editing to reset forum last-post time. nice boots)

Edited by drwhat ()

[account deactivated]
*cop car rolls up covered in punisher vinyls, batman logos, captain america shield decals, wolfsangel symbols, superman shit*

me: everthing is exactly as it should be, what was once hidden in darkness now walks in the light, a major contradiction has been resolved, god's in his heaven, all's right in the world
[account deactivated]
Ferguson!