is real bad
i want to thank those of you who stood strong in there fighting the good fight against white nationalists who either dunno they are heiling hitler or are just pretending not to know what that motion means
Tell them getfiscal wants them to stop insulting your club.
i feel like the correct post was 'let me talk to them'
[account deactivated]
i have recruited 3/4 of this months recruits from real life events and such, so thats where ive been spending most of my time

Edited by Urbandale ()

no
still reading up on shit so no i'd rather shitpost in the Trump thread

it's really bad tho
congrats on your first post
urbandale it's the standard ignorati who come shitting up every left-of-sanders discussion (v.523547.1.33.7 beta), eager to share their active disdain for history, philosophy, science, the working class, and the oppressed in general

they're kind of like a death squad, only for thought

Urbandale posted:

ng the good fight against white nationalists who either dunno they are heiling hitler or are just pretending not to know w

have u seen kyle??

idk what that means
the psl thread is really good for making my ignore list grow
today the need for an itemized list of Things I Believe Communists Did Wrong was impressed upon me as one hundred percent necessary to be taken seriously on an internet forum
i see the post you're talking about and unsurprisingly it's a marvel of unreflective concern trolling.

swayed by your plight as minority opinion, the kind reactionary merely wishes to help. step 1: do the exact behavior he's complaining about, but in a way that agrees with and flatters him. if you anticipate what he's going to say but then selfishly rebut it, it throws off his whole choreography, and you just know he spends weeks on that shit

like a quarter of capital consists of marx anticipating more sophisticated versions of the counters goons still make literally a century and a half later. if only he'd known to blindly agree with them

side note, isn't it funny how commies are the frothing ideologues, but it's always the same 5 or 6 guys who need to show up in every thread to let them know?

ed: fuck it, this thread is now about animals demonstrating more civility than a goon

Edited by Constantignoble ()

[account deactivated]
probated for saying the honduran coup was a coup lmao

Guyovich posted:

probated for saying the honduran coup was a coup lmao

lmao link? i wanna get banned

wait never mind i remembered i dont want to waste my time arguing with hillary supporters about something even her own staff called a coup in internal e-mails