I'm getting a new tattoo and I'd like you to design it.
I offer 100mil isk to whoever designs something that I like (and the honor of knowing your design is going on my shoulder).
The design -
It's going to cover my upper arm and shoulder above a band that consists of the chargers lightning bolt on my right arm. The image itself that I have in my head is of thor (or some other random norse looking dude) all buffed out and really rugged viking looking looking down and to the left with with the chargers lightning bolt in his fist ready to strike or his hammer and the chargers lightning bolt coming off of it ready to strike.
He's got to look haggard and angry as fuck and not something you'd see on some cheesy harlequin romance novel.
I have a picture in my head but I'm not an artist. I can't get it on paper and thats where you come in. I'm going to be pretty specific so if you can't handle somebody asking you to change a thing or two please don't bother. I'm going to ask you to change some things and resubmit but this is going on me forever so you should understand.
This is a big deal for me so anybody who fags up my thread I'm going to skullfuck just fyi.
you already have a tattoo, it's visible in your av
tonight i tried to explain why vile rat being dead is funny even though i've met him a couple times IRL (i have!) and it turns out most people don't find death funny?
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]

camera_obscura posted:

i've met him a couple times IRL (i have!)

Weve found the CIA monitor for the rhizzone

that sounds like something a CIA monitor would say
i wonder if vilerat was going to be a deal in Michael Bay's movie and then they googled him.