one of rick scotts constituents yelled at him at a starbucks so he made an attack ad about her

[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
lmao
[account deactivated]
rick scott really is "most likely to be a reptilian" because their dad was a blind albino cave newt and they actively desire ocean waters to rise over florida
"Latte Liberal", well, I guess this works since capital has successfully sucked up all public spaces in most of Florida, and the last place you can go to sit, socialize and work in public is pretty much Starbucks.
how can she be a latte liberal and an anarchist, anyway?

actually, lol at the idea of a liberal doing what she did at all, esp calling out how so many of the new jobs suck
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
[account deactivated]
Does governor scott seek to raise the sea level to obscure his Phylactery?

MarianneSadd posted:

"Latte Liberal", well, I guess this works since capital has successfully sucked up all public spaces in most of Florida, and the last place you can go to sit, socialize and work in public is pretty much Starbucks.

this is also true for all places outside of florida. your fee for wanting to be in a "public" space around other humans is constant consumption of a chemical which induces anxiety.

i happily pay for the privilege of being drugged into anxiety in a public place especially if the drug is made with a high quality fermented cherry pit from an african bush harvested and trafficked under what i am sure are completely humane situations
same but the decanted vapors of boiled rotten grain juice

dank_xiaopeng posted:

same but the decanted vapors of boiled rotten grain juice

get out of my bathroom