[account deactivated]
will frontpage after i finish the design work for the new tpaine reviews section
[account deactivated]

petition to merge rhizzone.net with the review section of 40ozmaltliquor.com:

The "silver 211" has a somewhat harsh alcohol taste that all other HG's are compared to. I just saw a 1000 legger the size of a small rodent scurry across my carpet & disappear. Most new 40 drinkers wouldn't be able to handle this taste (nor the alcohol %) but for a 40oz master such as myself, this is always a great 40 to kickoff your night with - it'll get you on your way to feelin real good, plus you have to figure that whatever you drink afterwards will surely taste much better than this! Down at the bottom swill which is creating a bit of heartburn, but at least the buzz eases the pain. All done, enjoying a slight warming sensation, and the teasing heartburn is gone. Overall 7/10 swills. The "black 211" (Steel Reserve 211 Triple Export Malt Liquor) is much tastier though, for the same alcohol content, but unfortunately is distributed not nearly as wide. Thanks out to LMSCRacer & uk82chaospunk for some of the variants!

The inside of the label explains (sorry if you speak Spanish or any other language but they only print it in English) what the "211" means:
"The two eleven mark, based on the medieval symbol for steel, appears only on steel reserve high gravity lager. We use nearly twice the ingredients of many normal lagers & brew for over twice as long as many quality beers."

http://www.40ozmaltliquor.com/archive/steelreservehg.html

tpaine posted:

thank you. is there any way i can get some review copies of shit

cans of beer aren't really "copies" though i suppose maybe in some metaphysical sense

Honestly if u have a section on even this website and email beer reps they may very well give you beer for the publicity however little. That's literally their onpy job. I've never been turned down by a brewery big or small when asking for free shit for an event.

Edited by EmanuelaBrolandi ()