i was in a fast food restaurant and everyone was calling me Mr. President

Edited by methlabretriever ()

i had sex with a girl
nice
[account deactivated]

tpaine posted:

i keep having a dream where i'm in college but i constantly forgot to go to a class and as a result will probably fail it. really fucked up.

i've had a dream like this once before. i can't remember it specifically but i keep failing to go to class or keep procrastinating on homework or something and there's this real horrible sense of dread.

i don't dream anymore

HenryKrinkle posted:

tpaine posted:

i keep having a dream where i'm in college but i constantly forgot to go to a class and as a result will probably fail it. really fucked up.

i've had a dream like this once before. i can't remember it specifically but i keep failing to go to class or keep procrastinating on homework or something and there's this real horrible sense of dread.

i have the same exact dream all the time. this is the only thing that can scare me anymore.

yea i have that sometimes too. must be common to comrades. like the homework represents the sceince of marxism-leninism and procrastinating/being late represents our decadent first-world lifestyles
domestic violence & guinea pigs

tpaine posted:

i keep having a dream where i'm in college but i constantly forgot to go to a class and as a result will probably fail it. really fucked up. i'm gay though.

this happened to me when i was really depressed back in 2009

its like getting your degree for what? i'm already being forced to make conncessions for my labor and i'm 26. i couldn't imagine going back to school, with everything that's gone on... trying to starve off this thing by taking on debt and a career change. hell, i'm being forced backwards against my will. normies have no clue what's coming in this next buisnness cycle. i have a STEM degree and i am being forced to make concessions in the beginning on my career. This, is how bad things are.
i was a voyeur to a black guy getting a blowjob from a white guy while driving around british columbia
while being told "i didnt have the stomach for this" Lmao

tpaine posted:

i keep having a dream where i'm in college but i constantly forgot to go to a class and as a result will probably fail it. really fucked up. i'm gay though.

i've had this dream at least a dozen times. it'll be like exam time or something and suddenly i realize i've forgotten to go to the class all year.

i actually think this is one of those dreams tons of people have for some reason

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/radical-teaching/200909/recurring-final-exam-dream
crazy...
i, too, have had the dream
why so angry?
that dream didnt make any sense
i was being called a retard...
that wasnt a dream mate, it was real life
damn thats fukkin cold aerdil
no dreams last night
January 4th, 2014:

Was looking at the pages of a large encyclopedic book, and, without clearly seeing any letters, a entry was “read” to me by a distinctly feminine voice saying: “Populism is precise calculations plus much craziness.” Suddenly, the pages quickly turned to a later part of the book, as a somewhat different voice said “On the other hand…” Then the pages stopped on an indecipherable entry. Despite having no name, it had a very clear illustration: A drawing in the style of “Phiz” depicting a fat smiling dwarf sitting on a small structure (a wall?) within a very small circle of land.
21 october, 2014:

Medieval Scholastics argue about whether humanoid squids with cherub faces can be saved. Meanwhile, I wander across familiar roads empty of cars but full of people stopping and starting. Noticing that the motion in my legs does not come from my own power, I think to myself, “this must be what they mean by the efficient cause.”
14 january, 2015:

I dreamt I was flying about 15 feet off the ground, on an overcast day, where the beach meets the surf, during the summer when the sands were covered with people with their chairs and blankets. They were shouting but I did not mind, and everything faded out peacefully.

It was notable because it did not end with death by falling or drowning.

I dreamed a dream so big and loud I touched the sky I kissed a cloud. Just my personal experience.
i almost never remember my dreams because i invariably smoke weed before falling asleep, but on the handful of nights a year where i do not, i have really vivid, awesome dreams

last night i dreamt that i had to go to the jail at 3:00am to tell my recently arrested homicide client to shut the fuck up and dont talk to anybody but he had already confessed
i've had some really stupid ones lately .. i've been starting to categorize them. there seems to be significant repetition
i don't know if there's much i want to say publically about that one
i go to a job interview and explain to the owner of the company, who was wearing a pentagon military uniform, who (later in the dream) has a personal relationship with michael hayden calls michael hayden after i tell him that the ai can accurately calculate rocket trajectory. which is true. the ai is really good at math. and then at the end, he gives me the company. soOoOO i either got the job or i didn't afterall it was just a ~NigHt ViSioN~
also i woke up repeating "dick cheney dick cheney dick cheney "
personal thoughts: i hope so. i'll know more tomorrow
had another one where you were pretty close to getting a goddamn account
Dude.
Bro
so they were just fucking around
there seems to be significant design overlap between the chatterbot algorithms and the dream algorithms
posting so i dont have to see methlabs username on the forum index anymore